Chapter 23 - The tales of the Dairy Dragon

TW implied animal cruelty (Sept 23rd if anyone wants to know)

April 28th

It's been a week since we moved in with the idiots calling themselves ninja. Uncle Nix has picked up some job at an ice cream shop, and I've been training.We have our own rooms now. We've been to the vet, and it turns out the snake (whom I named Machia, in honor of my sister) is alright and well.

April 30th

Uncle Nix discovered internet. Now he's "googling" (as the guys call it) how to make his own ice cream. 

Update:There's at least fifteen flavours of this crap sitting in the freezer now, and no one has any idea what to do with it. Sky already ate out our entire stock of lemon sorbet, so we're one flavour down at least.

April 31st

Uncle Nix stole someone's debit card and bought an ice cream machine. No one knows how he learnt to buy stuff online. The machine will be here in two days, and we're already out of space in the freezers. (Lloyd brought home two more yesterday. FSM only knows where he got them. I'm scared of this family.)

May 1st

We're opening an ice cream shop. At first Sky and the green girl that spends her nights here were protesting. That is until Uncle Nix said that he'll pay for everything himself. Sky grew suspitious and asked him where he had the money from. It turns out he's been stealing from random people on the street.

Sky scolded him, and started a rant about some people needing the money, that she ended with "But stealing from rich is okay, because they can survive without their milions."I mean... it makes sense.

May 2nd

The ice cream machine arrived, and was immidiatelly named 'Berta' by none other than the Blue idiot himself. Meanwhile the nindroid handled the place Uncle Nix will be selling his ice cream at.

The rest of the day we spent shopping for necessary furniture for a reastaurant like this and decorating the spot Zane got us.

May 3rd

Today was the grand opening of the "Dairy Dragon". It's how Uncle Nix ended up calling his ice cream place. The flavours all had fancy names too - most being callbacks to villains, like Garmadon Armagedon, which tastes like blackberry and chocolate, Bananakhan, which calls back to a famous pirate captain - Nadakhan the Djin.

May 5th

My day started awfully. No wonder since Cole was making breakfast. Now I get why no one showed up to eat his pancakes.

Then I tripped on my way downstairs and gained another bruise.But the worst part was that some lady in the restaurant got pissed about Machia sitting in my pocket. She started screaming at me, like I had eaten her dog or something.

Anyway, I told politely, that my snake has a name, and, in response she threatened to "go speak to my manager". I mean, whatever rocks your game I guess.So she goes up to Uncle Nix and starts a rant about Machia scaring everyone. (for the record, some kids wanted to pet her, but otherwise no one reacted.)Uncle Nix, being Uncle Nix just shrugged and told her that Machia was my therapy snake, or something, and that she can fuck off.

This lady then stormed out, furious, mumbling something about lawsuits under her breath. Whatever that is.