*ONE *

About y/n :- she lives alone in a rented apartment which is not too big!! But she lives so alone there is no problem with it..
Y/n father passed away when she was a child and her mother also left her and married to another man . In the starting years y/n lived with her neighbour but after sometime she moved from there because she thought she was a burden on them.. She worked in a shop for earning money to pay for her rents..  Being a scholarship y/n got a golden opportunity to study in Seoul's famous highschool..  She was only 17 years old .

.
.
.

Y/N 's POV -

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed and suddenly my alarm rang.  " amm (yawning) oh what time is it ?!!  7:00 am !!! I rubbed my eyes and went for shower.. it was 7:20 rn and my school is going to start at 8:00 am .. it's my first day at school and I don't want to be late !! I ate my breakfast and got ready to go to the school..

After 3mintues of walking I stopped at the bus stop and waited for the bus to cover the rest distance.

I reached the school and of course it was huge and like a dream come true..

I entered the class room and teacher said " class we have a new student today" Teacher told me to introduce myself. I was so nervous I mean who wouldn't be.. I looked at the students and said " Hi!! My name is Lee Y/N !! Nice to meet you".  It was so simple but anyways it went good 👍 .. The teacher told me to sit near the window. There where two girls beside me and two boys behind me..

"Soon the class started"

It was lunch break now.. It was my first day so it was little boring and awkward.. I went to get my lunch and found a place to eat it. While I was eating bunch of boys came to cafeteria and sat behind the me (on the other table which was behind my table) . They looked like senior.. I finished my lunch and went to keep it on its place.. As They were sitting behind me and of course I heard some conversations and
saw two faces also . They were talking about some volleyball match..

I went to explore the whole school as it was new to me. I went to the schools playground and I can see alot of  students playing.. I also wanted to play but I didn't made any friends yet so it will be impossible for Me to enjoy the break alone.

Instead of watching them play I went to the library. There were few people here some of them were doing their homework..

I looked for some books and I was about to pick a book some one tapped my shoulder.. I turned around and I saw a girl . "Hi y/n what are you doing!? " I was little bit surprised how she know my name?!! She spoke before I can even respond to her greeting! ! My name is Park Lia! I'm from the same class!!

Oh now I know how she know my name!! I'm so stupid..

She told me to sit together rest of the break. We talked together and she seemed nice to me!! Maybe I got a friend now!! Or maybe not yet!!

.

.

School was over

I went to home and rested on my bed. It was such a busy day!! I had dinner and went for a bath... after changing into comfortable pajamas I went to sleep early because it was school tomorrow again.!!

_______________________________________________________

NOTE:-

HI GUYS! ITS THE FIRST TIME I AM WRITING A BOOK. AND I HOPE Y'ALL WILL SUPPORT THE BOOK. I HOPE I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK IN THE FUTURE. AND WRITE MANY OTHER BOOKS OF YOUR TASTE.

Good night/day/afternoon 💕