You do want to win Right? Y.B

I was walking in the hallway of the compound. Something grabbed my body shoving me into another room.

My back hit the wall and I looked up to see Yelena my ex. "Yele" she cut me off by putting her lips on mine. She began to move her hands down to my waist. I know I should stop and say that it didn't feel right, but it did.

I love the way her lips were locked on mine, but we were broken up. I pushed her hands away and her mouth. "I needed you" she said out of breath.

"You can't just kiss me Yelena, we're not together anymore that's not how things work" I wiped my smeared lipstick off. "I know, I know, it's just you were sitting there in the meeting room and as hard as I tried I couldn't take my eyes off your lips. And all I wanted to do was kiss them. Then I saw you walking and I kissed you" she explained.

"Yelena that's not an excuse" she still had me pinned to the wall.

"It is for me, I saw you, you looked hot, then I looked down at your lips and I felt the need to kiss you, so I kissed you. It's a great excuse" always trying to prove someone else wrong.

"I have somewhere to be, so if you wouldn't mind unpinning me from the wall I'll see you around" she moved out the way and I walked out.

As I was walking out, I ran into Wanda. Great I thought to myself. "Hey y/n I've been looking for my jacket and the last place I had it was in your room" Wanda said and I mentally slapped myself.

I could feel Yelena's cold gaze from behind. "Umm I really have to be somewhere, but I don't mind if you go in and look" I said trying to get away from the situation. "Please just come with me, it will only be a second" Wanda pleaded. "Fine, but only for a second" Wanda grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

We walked into my room, she slammed the door and locked it. She pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. Why was everyone kissing me today. She let go and looked up into my eyes. Her pupils were dark and full. "Why did you do that" I held eye contact with her.

"I don't know, after last week when we left that party and we slept together. My mind hasn't stopped thinking about you, and I just thought that since you and Yelena were broken up then maybe I'd have a chance" she answered.

I was drunk at the party because Yelena and I had just broken up. Things got heated and I ended up in bed with Wanda.

"Wanda I just got out of a relationship, and I don't think I'm ready for another one right now" I told her honestly. "I can wait, just whenever you feel comfortable to date again, I'll be there" she softly smiled.

"Umm here's my jacket" she grabbed it and walked out. I felt bad, but I really wasn't ready for another relationship.

YELENA POV

Today was my day to train with Wanda. So, I could find out what she wanted with y/n.

Wanda walked in. "Hey Yelena" she smiled. She was always too happy for me. Nat tells me that I should be nicer to her, but I don't like how she is when she's around y/n. She's like a lost puppy that clings into
y/n.

We began to spar. A couple of punches thrown and I decide to talk. "So you and y/n" I said and we kept fighting. "Maybe why" she answered still concentrated on fighting.

"You need to stay away from her" I said sternly. "Why cause she belongs to you. Last time I check you two were broken up" Wanda fired back.

"And last time I checked you were with the robot" I argued back.

"Why does it bother you so much that I like to hang around y/n" Wanda question as we threw punch after punch. "Because" I tripped her. "Because why" she knocked me over. "Because you aren't good for her" I rolled over and stood up.