Lightheaded Y.B

My head was killing me. I had too much to drink and it was slowly getting to me. I had come to a party with Wanda and Natasha. They both insisted on me going.

The music was loud and I was lost in the crowd. The lights were blurry and bright. I began to feel lightheaded. I bumped into someone. It's was Wanda, she look at me weirdly. "Hey y/n you okay."

"I have to tell you a secret" I said slurring every word. "You're like my bestest friend ever" I giggled. "Y/n you're drunk, let's get you home." She grabbed Natasha and we left.

The car ride was a blur. I don't remember much. The only thing I remember is the blinding lights. We had just arrived at the compound.

"Okay y/n we're home" Natasha said taking off her seatbelt. "You guys are great" i slurred. "Yelena's going to kill us" Wanda told Natasha as I played with the seatbelt.

"Y/n come on" Natasha got out the car and helped me out. I couldn't stand straight so she helped me walk. Once we got through the door Wanda gave me some water.

"I don't want water" I have it back to her. "You're going to drink water" she gave it back. I took the water and gave it back to her. "You drink water."

I walked away from her barely making two steps before falling right on my face. "Owww" Natasha came over and helped me up. "It's loud in here" I put my hands up to my ears and pressed on them to make the sound go away.

"Y/n I think it's time for bed" Natasha said guiding me towards my room. "No, I don't want to go to bed" I pulled myself from Natasha grip and she furrows her eyebrows. "Don't make that face" I told her sadly. "You need to get some rest y/n."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad" I started crying drunk tears. "No no no you didn't make me mad okay, let's just go to your room." She wiped my tears and began to walk me towards my room when Yelena walked in. She looked at me, who could barley stand or keep my eyes open, and then looked at Natasha withal a angry expression.

"Ohh who's she, she's hot" I told Natasha as she tried to avoid her sisters gaze. "You got her drunk, I thought it was a friendly party" Yelena shouted towards Natasha. "Hiii what's your name mines is
y/n, I really like your style" I slurred towards Yelena.

"Y/n baby let's get you into bed okay" Yelena came over and helped me stand. "She smells amazing" i cooed towards Natasha. It wasn't until we got into the room I realized it was Yelena. "Dekta why don't you lay on the bed while I get you some clothes."

I sat on the bed just as she said and waited for her. When she came back she handed me some clothes. "Lena I'm really hot right now, is it hot in here to you. I'm like really sweating right now" I took off my jacket and began to strip my clothing off until I was in nothing but a bra and panties.

"Put these clothes on" Yelena walked over to where I was. "I thought you like me" I said with my lip curling at the bottom. "I love you baby, you just need to put some clothes on" Yelena put the shirt on me.

"I love you so much. Have I ever told you that. Like....you're just so hot" I slurred my words. "Yes you have, you need to get some rest y/n you're drunk."

Yelena came over and tried to put me under the covers. "Are you looking for a wife" I whispered to Yelena. She smiled "what" she whispered back. "Are you looking for a wife, like get married" I whispered again.

"Y/n you're drunk dekta" she put the covers over me. "You didn't answer my question" I looked at her seriously even though I was drunk. "Y/n you get sober and I'll think about that question."

My eyes lit up "are you going to lay with me" I asked her. "Yes I am Miss impatient" she climbed into the bed beside me and cuddled me up. "I'm never letting you go with Wanda mad Natasha again" she said pulling me closer.