The piece the every puzzle Y.B

It was dark and I was tied to a chair. I could hear tiny droplets of water hitting the ground, along with the wind blowing outside.

I could hear footsteps coming from the other side of the door of the room I was in.

The door opened and one singular light came on right above me, so I could let see the person that walked through the door.

"Hello Ms. Petrova, it's been a while" a familiar voice spoke. Sweat dropped down my body, the room was humid and I had been in there for a minute. The tape that covered my mouth stopped me from talking.

"I heard you are an avenger now, how cool" the male voice said sarcastically. My feet were also tied to the chair. "The avengers and I have this relationship were we don't really get along and I figured I could get back at them by taking the one thing they love the most" he stated taking a step closer to me.

I kept looking for ways to get out, but I couldn't see past what the light covered. "And that girlfriend of yours will certainly be the best person to see you taking your last breath. Ms. Belova is probably looking for you as of right now. I mean for all we know she could have forgotten all about you. It's been a week you know" he stated leaving me in shock.

I've been here for a week. It doesn't feel like it at all. "How about we get started" he said finally stepping into the light showing his face. It was Pierce, the old person in charge of shield that got kicked out after being associated with hydra.

Some of his guards came in and picked me up placing me in this chair that was surrounded by wires. "This is going to hurt" he before I felt a shock of electricity flowing through my body sending pain like no other. He stopped the machine. He ripped the tape of my mouth. "Tell me Petrova, how long do you think it will take them to find you."

I looked him dead in his eyes and spit in his face. "Fuck you" he closed his eyes and sat up. "Run it again" they cut them machine on again, the pain feeling worser than it did before.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" my loud screams ran through the walls of the building.

YELENA POV
I jumped awake as the same dream that had been running through my brain all week. The sheets beside me were cold and were empty.

She was gone. She had went out to go to the store and never came back. My mind could only go to the worse possible place about what happened to her.

She was my light in the dark. She made waking up every day mean so much more. Her laughter replayed in my mind. I miss her voice so much. I know it had only been a week, but to me it felt like a lifetime.

I got out of bed and got ready. I walked in the kitchen where Natasha and Wanda watched me as I walked in. I went straight to the fridge avoiding their gaze. "Yelena you know it's better to talk than to hold it in" Natasha said and I tried my best to ignore her.

"You don't want to know what I'm thinking Natasha" I told her taking a sip of my drink. "Look we are still looking that doesn't mean you automatically think that she's dead" Natasha explained. "Just shut up okay, she's gone, she has been gone for a week. A Fucking Week. You haven't found a single hint to where she might be. And I don't have to read a book to know that, all of you guys faces tell me everything I need to know. Trust me all I want is to see her again even if it means to see her lifeless body. So please just stop talking about it and talk to me when you have found something" I walked out leaving Natasha speechless.

Y/N POV
This floor was cold. The scars, cuts, and bruises on my body ached. All I wanted was to be held by Yelena. The guards came to drag me out again for the daily session.

They sat me in the chair and Pierce walked in. "You look horrible Petrova. You won't be able to take much more. I guess they really don't care about you" he chuckled and whispered something to one of his guards.