Toxic F.P

I was at my best friends house. The famous Florence Pugh. We had been friends for five years now. While she was acting, I was singing and modeling.

With friendship there is always that one thing that makes the friendship toxic.

Me and Florence had this relationship where we would kiss and not tell. After time I fell for her. Even though I would never tell her how I felt, it never crossed my mind on how it would play out if I did. She was finding a movie for us to watch while I fixed the wine.

I didn't want to drink that much, but Florence filled her glass to the brim. "Don't you think that's a little much" I told her causing a smile to form on her face. "No I think it's just right" she said taking a sip of the full glass.

She put the movie on. We were in her room on her bed watching the movie. She came over and got under the covers beside me on the queen size bed and sat close.

Florence was drunk by the middle of the movie and couldn't focus on it anymore. I felt her hand brush against my thigh. I couldn't do this again. Every time we would do this, she would act like it never happened only breaking my heart even more.

Her hand gripped my thigh causing my eyes to go wide. I looked over at her to her already looking at me. Her hand went further up my thigh. "Flo you're drunk" my weak voice said. Her hand just kept moving upwards. I couldn't take it anymore. I got out of the bed and stood up.

"No we're not doing this you're drunk. I came over here to watch a movie. Nothing else" I stood my ground. Florence got up and walked towards me causing me to hit the wall.

She walked closer until her breath was hitting my lips. Her lips attacked my neck causing my eyes to roll backwards. "Flo" I said with what air I had left. She placed wet kisses across my jawline and at the sweat spot behind my ear.

She hungrily kissed my ear lobe causing me to go into a spiral.

I gripped her shirt. No matter how bad I wanted this it was wrong. Out nowhere she kissed my lips. I finally tasted the alcohol that she had drunk earlier. She sucked on my bottom lip skillfully. I couldn't let this happen again, I needed to stand my ground.

I pushed her off of me. "No I'm not doing this again Florence. I'm not just some toy you can play with anytime you want when you feel like it." The lustful eyes stared into mine sending a shiver down my spine. Her breathing was fast and she looked only at my lips. "Y/n come on it's not like that" she said. Of course she would say that.

"You know what, I'm leaving. You can finish the movie by yourself" I told her passing by her and walking towards the door. "Y/n please wait" she said. No matter how bad her voice made me what to say fuck it and turn around I had to walk away.

FLORENCE POV
I woke up with a killer headache. Memories from last night were coming back to my head. Crap, why do I do the things I do. I forced myself on y/n. The hurt in her eyes hurt my heart.

I was in love with the green-eyed brunette. No matter how hard I tried to suppress my feelings, all it took was one look into her eyes and all the walls I had built to hide my feelings disappeared. I hurt her.

My headache became worse just thinking about it. We had already done this time before. I am so much a coward I can't tell her how I feel. I slowly sat up out of bead to go and make me some tea. My hair was messy and my breath was horrible.

I needed to apologize to my favorite person. After drinking my tea, I decided to get dressed and go over to her house. As I walked up to the door of her house, my heart rate began to quicken.

I knocked on the door. My heart was jumping out of my chest now. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Y/n opened the door and looked shocked to see me. She was astonishing. Her smooth skin and perfect pink lips always seemed to amaze me. She had in glasses and there was those eyes. The green eyes that pulled me in every time.