Broken Y.B

I was at a party by myself. I don't usually go to parties anymore ,but I came to clear my head. "Hey can I have another one" I said as I brought out money to give to the bartender. Before I could give him the money a man put my hand down.

"I'll pay for hers and mine" he said as he gave the man his card. "You didn't have to buy me a drink" I looked at the man studying his face.

"I wanted to buy a nice drink for a nice lady" he said trying to flirt.

"Well thank you for the drink ,but I really should be going" I said trying to get out of there. "Why don't you stay and maybe we could talk" he said grabbing my arm.

I felt a arm wrap around my waist and a familiar scent following behind it. "She said to leave her alone can't you take a hint. And here's your money back ,she doesn't want your money" I turned to look at who was behind me and it was my ex, Yelena Belova.

The man walked away and I stood up beginning to leave. Yelena grabbed my arm and I spoke up saying "what do you want Yelena."

"Are you okay" she asked and I pulled my arm from her grip. "And why do you care" I said with an attitude.

"Don't be like that y/n, just because we broke up doesn't mean I don't care for you anymore because I still do" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah and breaking my heart is caring for me" I bit back. "Y/n I didn't want to break your heart, I had to leave because I couldn't let you get hurt because of my past" Yelena explained.

"Well guess what you did and now I'm apart of your past" I said as I walked past Yelena and to the door.

She ran after me grabbing my hand. "I love you I will never stop loving you. I regret it so much, leaving you and I wish you could just see that" she explained.

"Please don't say that" I asked begging. "What I love you" she said again.

"Yelena stop" I asked again. "I love you y/n and I'm sorry it took me breaking your heart to figure out that I love you" she said after grabbing my face to face hers.

I couldn't say anything ,but I took my hand and put it on top of hers, which was on my face. I pulled her hand away from my face "I can't do this again Yelena , you can't just tell me that you love me after two years of us being broken up."

"Look I know ,okay I really need you. I'm not me without you. I hate waking up and turning over to expect you there and you're not. I miss your scent, your smile, when you wear my clothes, I miss having you in my arms knowing that you're mine and mine only. I know I messed up, but I would do anything just for you to be mine again. Natasha's gone and you're the only person I have left y/n" Yelena explained and a tear fell from my eye.

She wiped away the tear with her thumb. "I will always love you Yelena, I don't think I could ever stop loving you. I need you too, but I can't have my heart broken again" I explained to Yelena who still held my hand.

"I promise with everything I have in my body, that I won't ever break your heart again and if I do then you can kill me because I won't be able to live with myself" Yelena said.

"Yelena I'm not going to kill you. If I let you back in don't make the same mistake again" I said looking into her eyes that were filled with love.

"I promise" she replied. "Can we take this outside" I asked and she opened the door and held it for me.

She looked at me and came close to my face. She then looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. "Just kiss me already" I said pulling her face to mine.

Her lips were filled with hunger and craving. Her hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to her. As we were pulling apart from each other , I held on to her bottom lip like I used to do.

"I love when you do that" she said pulling me into another kiss.

AN: I haven't posted in a while so I hope this is good enough. I'll write some more later.