Best friends Y.B

Me and Yelena were chilling on the couch watching tv. She had her head in my lap as I played with her hair. We have been best friends for a while now and are really close.

Yelena has been acting weird lately and I can't figure out why. She's been a little distant than normal.

Wanda walked in the living area and said "hey y/n do you maybe want to go shopping with me in a little bit."

I replied back saying "ummm sure just let me know when you're ready." She smiled and walked out. Yelena was giving Wanda a death glare the whole time. After Wanda walked out she took a deep breath and walked out.

"Lena come back" I said trying to get her to come back but she had already gone too far. I decided to go to my room and read my book until it was time to go with Wanda.

YELENA POV
I couldn't take it anymore I had to leave before I said something I would have regretted. I have the biggest crush on y/n and it pains me every time when someone ask her to go do something.

She's so clueless and I'm surprised that she hasn't caught on to it yet. The way I look at her when she's not paying attention or how I love listening to her read her favorite books. When I give a death glare at anyone who ask her to go somewhere with them. I try so hard not to make it obvious but it just makes itself appear.

Natasha knows about my little crush or might I say massive crush. I'm pretty sure everyone knows except for y/n.

After y/n left to go with Wanda I went to the training room. I did my workout and listened to music. Then I went to the punching bag and punched all my thoughts away.

After I was finished ,I went to my room and washed and clean myself up.

I then went to Natasha's room. When I entered her room because I never knock, she was sitting at her desk chair drying her hair.

I laid down on her bed and covered my face with her pillow. "What's wrong with you this time" she asked.

I picked my head up and said "Wanda asked y/n to go somewhere with her again, I literally can't take it anymore."

Natasha began to laugh and said "Yelena why don't you just tell her how you feel." I looked at her like she was crazy and said "are you out of your mind, I can't do that. She still sees me as her best friend and not someone who would literally kill just to be in a relationship with her."

"Well I don't know what to tell you then. If you don't tell her how you feel then you'll have to sit around and watch her fall in love with someone else" Natasha said standing and walking into her bathroom.

"I know I'm just scared if I tell her then she won't feel the same way, and then are relationship as best friends won't be the same anymore because then she will know I have feelings for her. Then she won't feel comfortable around me anymore and then we won't be friends anymore" I explained all over the place.

"Hey Yelena calm down, think on the positive side of it. Maybe if you tell her how you feel and she doesn't feel the same way then she will still want to be your best friend. I mean it's y/n we're talking about , the same y/n that would kill anyone who dare lay a hand on you. I'm your sister and she tried to kill me because I hurt your feelings. I just can't see her being uncomfortable around you and not wanting to be your friend anymore" Natasha said trying to comfort me.

"Do you think so" I asked Natasha and she looked directly at me and said "I know so."  I heard the door open and I looked over to see y/n.

I immediately stood up and walked out. Before I could walk out y/n grabbed my arm. She turned to look at Nat and said "hey Tasha I hope you don't mind if I borrow your sister for a minute."

"I don't mind at all" Natasha said giving me a thumbs up to where y/n couldn't see.

She dragged me out the room and into her own. "Sit" she said before shutting the door and locking. And of coarse I was going to listen to her.

She crossed her arms and looked straight at me with a look I did not like at all. I felt like she was pissed at me for doing something.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I asked and she responded saying "because here lately every time I go somewhere and come back you keep running away from me, I want you to explain."

"I don't run away" I said standing up and she interrupted me saying "sit." I sat back down.

"Tell me why you are being distant" she said coming closer. "I can't tell you" I said trying to change the topic.

"Why can't you, I tell you everything" she argued back. "Are we really arguing right now" I said trying to change the topic again. "I don't know are we. I mean we won't have to if you just tell me why you are being distant" she argued back.

I took a deep breath and looked a different direction because I couldn't look at her. She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "Tell me why you are being distant Yelena" she said with gritted teeth. I knew she mad now and the only option out was to tell her how I felt.

"I......I......I'm in love with you. Like I'm so in love with you that I can't breath if you're not with me. And in makes me so mad when other people ask you to go places ,so I distant myself because I can't take it. I have had the biggest crush on you since I met you on that mission in Budapest. And I know this might ruin our friendship and I don't want that to happen because your the most important person in my life and I can't bare the thought of losing you. And..." I said finally letting my heart speak instead of my head. Before I could finish saying anything y/n interrupted me and said "Yelena shut up."

She grabbed my face and pulled me into kiss. Her lips were soft and fit perfectly with mine. I moved my hands down to her waist and pulled her closer to me.  Her hands moved from my neck to my vest and she held on to it scared that I would leave.

"I'm in love with you too" she said out of breath and began to kiss me again.

AN: This is the last one for today hope you enjoyed.