Chapter Five

WARNING: Lengthy Chapter!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

It was almost 1 o'clock when JJ finally woke up from her nap, her punishment had worn her out. She sat up and looked around for Emily, "Em?" She got out of the bed and looked in their attached living room but didn't see her. She got dressed and ate the sandwich Emily left for her while she watched something on her phone. Around 1:30 she got a text from Emily.

Hey sweet girl, if you're awake meet me downstairs in 10 minutes. Xo.

She finished eating and grabbed her stuff hurrying downstairs, she saw Emily in the lobby on her phone and walked up to her and waved.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'll be there around 7pm once we get back into town. Yes, that little Italian place down the street from my place" JJ was trying not to pay attention but she wanted to know who Emily was meeting up with, "Haha, it's a date then." Emily hung up and stood up kissing JJ's forehead.

"Hey sweet girl, did you have a good nap?"

"Yeah, thank you for letting me nap. I needed that. Where are we going?" JJ asked as they got into the private car Emily had waiting for them.

"I'm taking you to a store where you're going to pick out some things and have them shipped to my place back home" she grabbed JJ's hand kissing it softly.

"What kinda store?" She played with Emily's fingers.

"You'll see sweet girl" Emily grabbed JJ's thigh and she smiled when she heard her gasp quietly. She knew that JJ loved having her thighs touched on. "How are you feeling? Anything hurt or bruised?"

JJ shook her head no "No bruises or anything, just a little tender when I sit but it's okay, I shouldn't have done what I did" she looked down at her lap pulling her hand from Emily's.

"Jennifer don't do that okay? If it hurts let me know and we can stop..." Emily took her hand kissing it. "I don't want to do anything that is gonna put you in harm's way or make you uncomfortable. Remember your safe word any time we are alone okay?" She put her finger under JJ's chin lifting her head up.

"Okay Em.. thank you" she wanted to tell Emily she loved her but is that what she does during this kind of relationship? Do you tell your dom that you love them? She was so in love with Emily but things were so different.

"We are here love" JJ looked out the window at a house.

"Where is here? I thought we were going to a store?" They stepped out of the car and walked up to the door.

"It is a store but only certain people are allowed in, it's a way to shop without being judged" Emily led them into a dark shop and into a back room where it was filled with adult toys and everything you could imagine. JJ let go of Emily's hand and walked around the room exploring and touching everything in amazement. Emily came up behind her and wrapped her arms around JJ's waist. "See anything you like, love? I already picked out a surprise for when we get home. How about you get an anal plug for now and then we can shop together on a few things okay?" They shopped for the next hour or so getting things to use together and some things for JJ to use on her own. They spent close to $4,000 in the store. Before they left Emily took JJ to the private room.

"Okay, so you're gonna be trying the anal plug today okay? You are gonna wear this until we go to bed. Also, you are to put on these vibrating panties. So, pull down your pants and underwear" Emily kneeled down behind JJ making sure to lube the plug up before slowly sliding it inside of JJ.

"Oh my god.." JJ whimpered as the plug slid into her, stretching her out. She moaned as it was fully inside of her. She then stood up and stepped into the vibrating panties. Once they were done they left the store and headed to their next location.