Chapter Ten

It's been a month since Emily and JJ got together. The boys loved everything about her. They had Emily wrapped around their little finger especially Michael, even though he couldn't talk or walk, Emily got him everything, same goes for Henry. Just last week she bought him a phone and computer. She's the absolute best thing that has happened to the Jareau clan.

The team had two weeks off after having back to back cases and JJ decided it was time for Emily to meet her family. She loves this woman more than anything in the world and her family knows that, now it's time to put a face to the name. JJ always woke up before Emily whenever her and the boys stayed the night, she always made sure either breakfast or coffee was ready. After feeding and changing Michael she walked back in the room to wake Emily.

"Emily baby... Time to wake up" she leaned down as she best as she could to kiss her lips. She felt Emily move around.

"Too early" she rolled her eyes because Emily is never a morning person.

"I'm naked Em..." that got her attention, she rolled over looking at me.

"It's not nice to tease Jennifer" she held her hands out to take Michael, she took him and rolled over so he was laying beside her. "Leave us alone so we can sleep please"

"Baby, it's 10 o'clock in the morning, you're gonna be mad if you go back to sleep and then wake up in the middle of day." I heard her sigh and roll on to her back looking at me.

"I hate when you're right now give me a proper good morning kiss" I chucked and leaned down kissing her. "Mmm so good" she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on her, I straddled her and laid down against her front.

"So, I was thinking about something.." I sat up looking at her.

"Okay.. What's up?" She had her hands on my thighs rubbing them.

"I want to go see my family with you." I held my breath for her reaction.

"When?"

"Can we leave in two days?" Her hands stopped rubbing and I got nervous thinking I crossed the line "we don't have to go... I just thought since I met your parents you would wanna meet mine. It's not a big deal Emily, me and the boys can go alone.." I tried to get up but she wouldn't let me.

"Okay, let's go. I guess I have to meet the parents of the woman I'm gonna marry someday." I leaned down and kissed her hard. I got up and grabbed my phone calling my mom. I heard her laugh as I ran downstairs.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Two days later Emily, the boys and I were heading to East Alleghany to see my family. We decided to drive so we didn't have to carry around a stroller and car seat on the plane. We got up that morning around 7 and packed up Emily's Range Rover. She had got TV's installed in the back for the boys so they would be comfortable during the trip.

"So, are you excited to see your family?" She asked me as we started the 6 hour road trip.

"Yeah, I haven't seen them since before Michael was born. They're both retired, everyone is out of the house of course. It's just I don't want them to miss out on their lives ya know? I'm the youngest out of 4 kids. They're excited to meet you, I told them all about you" Emily grabbed my hand and brought it to her lips kissing it.

"I love you Jennifer, I really do. I'm excited to meet your parents as well." We spent the rest of the ride talking about random things.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After 6 hours of driving we finally made it to my childhood home. As soon as I got out of the car my mom was on the porch. I ran up and hugged her.

"Jenny you're home!" She grabbed my face looking at me "You're so beautiful baby girl, I've missed you!" She looked around me at Emily who was getting Michael out of his car seat. "Is that her?"

"Yes mama that's Emily" we walked over to the car. "Mom this Emily, Emily this is my mom, Susan Jareau" Emily stood straight as she could hold Michael and reached out to shake my moms hand but my mom pushed her hand away and gave her a big hug surprising Emily. I had to hold my laugh in.

"Oh no we hug around here! Anybody that makes my Jenny happy and brings her home is good in my books! Now let me see my grandson" she took Michael into her arms. "Oh he's getting so big, is he talking yet?"

She laughed "No momma he's not talking yet, he's only 6 months" they finished getting everything and bringing it inside.

"Is that Jenny?" A deep voice asked then JJ's dad came into the living room.

"Daddy!" She was pulled into a tight hug.

"Hey baby girl! It's good to see you!" He kissed her face.

"You too daddy. Daddy I want you to meet my girlfriend, Emily Prentiss, Emily meet my dad Jake Jareau"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir" Emily shook his hand.

"So you're the one dating my little girl?" He stared at her and my mom and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh Jake, leave her alone," JJ's mom said, hitting his chest. "Here hold Michael" he took Michael into his arms and took him outside to his shed, Henry following along.

"You won't see him for a few hours, sit down girls." They sat in the living room. Emily and JJ took the loveseat and Susan sat in her chair. "So, Emily, Jenny tells me that your mom is an ambassador? I know that's boring!" They all laugh and Emily agrees.

"Very, I don't do politics. She was not happy when I decided to become an FBI agent. The only good thing that comes from that is traveling and the multiple languages I got to learn. I also learned how to cook." They spent the rest of the evening talking, cooking, and playing with the boys. JJ took them all around to where she grew up, saw a few friends and took them to her old soccer field where Henry and her practiced. This was the break they needed. To be alone with one another and the kids. No cases, no files, no phones ringing. Just family time.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Do you have to go, girls?" My mom asked as Emily packed the car up and got the boys settled. It was Saturday morning.

"Yeah momma, we gotta go. We've been here for almost 2 weeks, we will go back to work soon." She had her hands on my cheeks and my hands were gripping her wrists. My eyes had welled up with tears.

"Okay, well you girls be safe. Visit me more often. Don't let Emily get away from you, I like her. She's good for you baby." She kissed my forehead and pulled away to give Emily a hug.

"Thank you for bringing my little girl to me. You're welcomed back here anytime. With Jenny or alone. Maybe next time she'll have a ring" she whispered the last part and a blush spread across Emily's face.

"Haha you got it Susan. Thank you for letting me come into your home." My dad gave Emily a hug and that surprised everyone.

"Thank you for bringing my Jenny home. It meant a lot to us. She's my little girl and I assume that you're gonna be taking good care of her and treating her with nothing but respect?"

"Absolutely Sir, I'll treat her like the Queen she is" we finished our goodbyes and we got in the car heading home.

"Thank you Emily. Seriously. My parents never liked Will and my dad giving you a hug says a lot."

"No need to thank me Jennifer. It was nice meeting your parents, we should come back more often." Emily grabbed JJ's hand and thought about what her mom had said. Was Emily ready to settle down and actually marry JJ or did she want to keep their sub/dom relationship? She's in love with JJ and she loves the boys. They basically already live together but will asking her to marry her be too early? There were so many thoughts running through her mind.

She had to step back into her past and talk to the one person that will help her understand. Ms. Alex Smith. Ms. Smith was Ambassador Prentiss' best friend and assistant. That was the first person Emily lost her virginity too, she was just 15 years old when it happened. Most people would've thought of it as rape but she didn't see it that way.

She was very submissive to Alex hence why she loves the lifestyle... She has a lot to think about and this drive will give her that time since JJ and the boys were already asleep.