Chapter Twenty-Six

Warning: Rated M!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I was so sore when I woke up the next morning. Parts of me hurting that I didn't even know should be hurting. As I sat up in bed the door opened and Emily walked in carrying a tray of food, she was in boxers and bra, once again. It's the signature lesbian outfit.

"Oh Good morning my Queen. I was just gonna wake you up to eat." I smiled sleepily up at her once she stood by the bed.

"Mm good morning baby" she leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. She reached behind her and grabbed a shirt from the chair. "Thank you"

Once I had the shirt on she handed me the tray then got into bed beside me. "Eat up, we have a busy day exploring Greece"

"We made it?!"

"Yes ma'am about 2 hours ago. You were worn out and slept through most of the night" I hummed as I ate some strawberries. I fed Emily one, I watched as her lips wrapped around the strawberry biting into it. She locked eyes with me and moaned around it. My stomach clenched and my pussy throbbed.

"Emily..." I whispered quietly. I swallowed hard as she pulled back, licking her lips.

"Yes Jennifer?"

"Kiss me" she slid her hand up to rest against my throat. My heart was pounding. She leaned closer and brushed her lips against mine. I licked my lips and then finally locked lips with her. I whimpered as our mouths moved against one another. My nipples got hard and my pussy ached for her. She pulled back and grabbed the tray moving it to the coffee table we had in the room. I sat in the middle of bed by the headboard. She got up and crawled her way up to me, my legs fell open and she laid on top of me.

"I want you Jennifer.." she breathes against my lips.

"Take me, please" I whisper back. She sits up and grabs the bottom of my shirt, taking it off. I reach up and take her bra off. I rub my hands down her abs as I kiss her chest, taking a nipple into my mouth. "Fuck Jennifer!" She says combing her fingers through my hair.

I reach my hand into her boxers and stroke her cock, it jumps under my touch. She's so hard in my hand, I rub her precum around the tip of her cock. I push her boxers down then lay back. "Take me Emily.." she stands up and takes her boxers off and climbs back in between my legs. She braces herself with her left while her right takes her cock. She rubs the tip against my clit, teasing me.

"God baby.." I groan as my eyes roll back a little. I sit up on my elbows and watch as she slides her cock into me slowly. I gasp while watching it.

"Shit.. You're so tight baby" I reach up and rest my hand against her cheek staring into her eyes as she fully slides into me.

"You fill me up so much baby" she hovers over me and starts thrusting slowly. I can feel every inch of her stretching me in the most delicious way. I lay down and she pins my legs back against my chest. I feel her slide deeper, I swear she was in my stomach. "Holy fuck!"

"God your pussy is so good" she speeds up going deeper and harder, my legs start shaking against her. I reach down between my legs and rub my clit in time with her thrust.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum, don't stop please!"

"Never baby" I lock eyes with her as my orgasm creeps up. Sweat is dripping down her face, she leans down and slams her lips against mine as my pussy tightens around her.

"FUCK!" I slam my head back against the pillow as I cum hard around her cock, digging my nails into her arms.

"Fuck baby!" I hear her moan out as she cums inside of me, her cock throbbing as she empties out. I moan as she lays down on top of me, my legs wrapping around her waist. Her breath is hot against my neck as she focuses on breathing. I rub my hands up and down her back, I hum softly against her ear.

After 30 minutes she finally gets up, I whimper as she pulls out of me. She quickly goes to the bathroom then returns with a warm towel placing it between my legs. I sigh at the relief.

"Thank you baby" she gives me a peck.

"Always baby, you okay?"

"I'm absolutely amazing Mrs. Prentiss" she smiles at me as she lays back down beside me so we can take a quick nap.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

We walked through the streets of Thessaloniki. There was live music, food vendors, kids running around playing and laughing. It was the most relaxing atmosphere ever. I watched as Jennifer would smile and dance around with the kids. This little girl thought she was a Disney Princess. I told her she was the Queen.

We went to the Museum of Byzantine Culture and also the Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki. That one was my favorite. Jennifer asked me so many questions and each time I told her something her eyes would light up like a little kid.

We caught a late dinner out by the water. We ate traditional Greek food, which was delicious by the way. After dinner we went for a walk on the beach. For the first time in a while I felt at peace, I felt that the world was on my side.

Getting with Jennifer was the best decision I think I've made in a while, she brings me so much joy and calmness. She broke down my walls and made me see so much more in life.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I love that JJ and Emily are married now. This couple deserves to be happy.

I can't wait to see how married life is gonna treat them once they're back home.

I'll probably finish this story up with 30 chapters. Thank you for being patient with this story. ❤️