Chapter Twenty-Five

WARNING: I have never written a sex scene this intense. It's out of there. We have Emily being called Sir, Jennifer begging for an orgasm.

Are they trying to have another baby so soon?

THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY RATED M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Not knowing is the exciting part. It brings chills all over my body. Emily had me strapped to the bed with a blindfold over my eyes. I could hear her every movement but I could never place where she was. I heard things rattling, a lighter flick. My senses were on overload.

"Are you nervous?" I jumped as she spoke into my left ear. I licked my lips shaking my head.

"No" I felt a feather run over my stomach and I jumped a little.

"Remember your safe word?"

"Cheeto"

"Good girl" she ran the feather lightly around my nipples and I moaned out her name softly arching up. I felt myself grow wetter. I wanted to touch and see her so bad. "God you look so hot spread out for me like this" she ran her hand up my leg to the inside of my thigh.

"I love being spread out for you Sir" I heard her groan. The bed dipped. I felt her lean down and then a soft tongue against my nipples. "Fuckkk" I gasped.

"Are you ready for your clamps?"

"Yes Sir" I swallowed thickly and waited. I almost yelled when the first one was clamped on. The pain added satisfaction to my already throbbing pussy. I could feel the wetness dripping out of me.

I laid there chest heaving. I heard ice in a glass. I tensed up when she climbed into the bed. The first drip made me scream a little. I felt it on my nipple and I shuddered, moaning out.

"Baby.." I licked my lips as I felt my stomach clench. "I can't.. Please" my eyes roll back. Between the clamps and the ice every sensation was sending signals down to my pussy.

I haven't been touched like this in 8 weeks, I was so close to an orgasm.

"Sir.. I need to cum please!" I said loudly as she tapped against the clamps, my legs were shaking so bad.

"Not until I tell you to" I whimpered as she pulled away. I heard the vibrator before I felt it, it made my stomach clench in the best way ever.

"Yes" I hissed as it touched my clit.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours!" I moaned out loudly, my orgasm coming like a runaway train. My body was tingling all over.

"Say my name"

"Emily Prentiss. You own my pussy! Baby.. Please I need to cum so bad! Can I please cum Sir?" I blinked as the blindfold was taken off of me.

"Look at me when you cum" my eyes snapped over to her, my mouth opened in a silent scream as she turned the vibration up higher. "Cum for me like the good slut you are!"

"FUCK BABY FUCK!" I scream as my orgasm hits me. I felt myself squirting and my body shaking, I think I blacked out. The vibration was still going and I felt another orgasm creep up on me.

"Baby.. I'm gonna cum again please don't stop.." my head slammed back and I arched up as much as I could cumming, moaning Emily's name over and over.

"That's it baby cum for me" I watched as Emily stroked her cock to me, it was leaking precum, I want her to shove that so far down my throat.

"Fuck my mouth Sir, please" she groaned and climbed onto the bed standing over me. I opened my mouth, my tongue hanging out.

"You're so beautiful with your tongue out baby" she sat on my chest and slid her cock into my mouth. "Fuck!" She kept going until she hit the back of my throat. I looked up at her with watery eyes. She pulled back and I gasped for air.

"I love your cock Sir!" I kept going until she pulled back and un-did the straps on my feet. She got between my legs and pinned them back wide open. She slapped her cock against my clit.

"Fuck yes baby, use my pussy please!" I watched as she spit on my pussy before slowly sliding her cock in. I swallowed air as she stretched me out, my head was spinning at how big she was.

"Oh fuck.. You're so tight, baby. Shit!" She kept going until she was fully in. My ass was resting against her thighs. She gave me time to adjust before she pulled out and slammed back in.

"That's so good! Use me please!" I couldn't think straight, my eyes kept rolling back every time she hit my sweet spot. My legs started shaking as my 3rd orgasm approached.

Emily put her thumb against my clit matching the speed of her thrust. "I'm cumming again baby!" She leaned down and kissed me, her hips still pumping against me.

"I need to touch you baby!" She sat up and undid my hands, I immediately found her stomach, digging my nails into her as she long stroked me. She wasn't playing fair.

"I'm gonna cum baby" she growled loudly as her movements became jerky.

"Cum all over me baby, treat me like a filthy slut!" She pulled out and shot her cum all over me grunting as sweat dripped down her body.

"God that was so good!" She laid down for a second before getting up and grabbing me a towel.

"I love you so much" she leaned down and kissed me softly smiling.

"I love you too Mrs. Prentiss"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Well, that was something.. Do we like the reach into their past lifestyle?

The are some freaks and we love it 😈♥️