Chapter Seven

The next morning Emily and I woke around 10:30. That was a little bit late for us but we had the weekend off. As she took a shower I went downstairs to make us breakfast, she only had eggs, bacon and toast. I also made us fresh coffee since we missed the one for 6am. As I was finishing breakfast, I heard her coming down the steps on the phone.

"Yes mother, I'll be at the event, no I have a girlfriend this time around to bring" she grabbed a piece of toast winking at me, I smiled blushing and sat down to eat my breakfast. "Yes, you've met her before and I'm pretty sure you'll love her, I think we can make that happen, okay mother see you then" she hung up the phone rolling her eyes. "Good morning beautiful" she kissed my head then sat beside me drinking her coffee.

"What event are we going to?"

"My mother is in town and she wants us to go to this event tomorrow night for some kinda charity that I don't care about, very formal" she faked a British accent and I busted out laughing at how cute she is.

"I don't have anything very formal Em, hell the dress I got for our date was something I've never had before" we finished eating and I started cleaning up.

"Yes I know that but I've already ordered you an outfit and it will be here tonight, courtesy of one Elizabeth Prentiss and before you protest it was her idea, I just gave her your sizes" she came behind me as I was doing the dishes and wrapped her arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. "I wanna show you something so after you're done go get dressed and meet me in my office" she gave me one last kiss and left for her office. I finished cleaning up and took a quick shower before getting dressed, after I was done I went to her office.

"You wanted me to find you?" I asked standing in the doorway, she got up and walked over to me taking my hand.

"Yes, I want to show you the Red Room, where all our fantasies will take place, we only meet in this room when we want to relieve stress not regular sex, this room is not to be talked about outside of this house and even the Red Room, what happens in this room is to be forgotten once we leave, understood?"

"Yes Sir" we walked down to the locked room I saw last night and upon entering I was shocked that the room was actually full of red and black furniture, it had toys lined up on the walls, a stripper pole in the middle of the room, a wall that handcuffs on it. This looked like a room for a sex slave. I turned to look at her. "What's all this Em?" I was beyond nervous.

"This is the Red Room, where you will give me full control over your body and mind, by stepping into this room you give me all access to all parts of your body, I own you in this room, the outside world doesn't exist" she watched me walk around the room taking it all in.

"Are you gonna use all this on me?" I say as I look at some nipple clamps.

"Only what you allow me to use, we will sit down and go over a contract and you can edit it, mark out things you don't want me to use or even change a few things, I want you to be comfortable, you're not just another girl to me, you're gonna be my wife someday, I know that much." I walk over to the bed looking at everything.

"Is everything new in this room or has it been used on other people?"

"After every Sub or partner I always get brand new items, I never use the same, if you want to change the room just let me know, remember I want you to be comfortable." I feel her walk up behind me and sweep my hair to the left side so she can kiss my neck. "Trust me that I won't hurt you, that I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and protect you for as long as you let me"

I turn around in her arms looking into her eyes, I see nothing but love. "I trust you Em, just promise me that you'll always love me and the boys, it's not just me in this relationship, if at any point I want to leave you have to let me but the boys love you so there shouldn't be a problem." She nods her head in understanding.

"Of course Jennifer, we can put that in the contract and I'll even get you your own lawyer, not that you'll need them, just don't want issues' ' she gives me a soft kiss. "Let's get out of here and go to the store, I need food if you and the boys are gonna be coming here more often" they got dressed and left for the store, they went to Whole Foods, Emily's favorite store, she liked everything fresh.

They bought everything they needed; fruits, vegetables, cereal, all kinds of snacks for Henry, formula and baby foods for Michael. We stocked up on wine. Emily wanted JJ to be more than comfortable at her place, she even had someone coming out to help baby-proof the place. But deep down Emily was terrified to be around kids, good thing is they were with their father sometimes, but was she really ready for this?

They got back to her place and put everything away. Emily went to her off to revise the contract while JJ sat in the living room browsing on her laptop and watching TV. She got the contract via email so that she could read and correct or make changes. A little while later Emily came down in a tux, looking mighty sexy if you asked JJ.

"Are we going somewhere?" JJ said, walking over to Emily.

"No, I'm going somewhere, I have to meet an old friend about something" she grabbed JJ's face kissing her forehead. "Don't wait for me okay? Get some rest" and with that Emily was gone, no I love you or anything.

It worried JJ about where Emily was going, she was the most eligible bachelorette there was, she was incredibly wealthy, smart, sexy, and the sex was out of this world. Also to her understanding Emily owned some businesses under the Prentiss name, so far it's a few restaurants here in Virginia, New York, & Seattle. Emily was a real estate agent, a very good one at that. Anyone could take Emily from her if they obey her. JJ sat in the living room all night watching tv, staring at the clock, looking over the city, waiting for Emily to return home. At 3AM she finally gave up and went upstairs to go to sleep.

At around 530AM she heard Emily stumbling around the room trying to get undressed. She felt the bed dip as Emily passed out smelling like drugs, alcohol, and a woman's perfume. She got out of bed and went to the guest bedroom locking the door before she went to sleep, she was so angry!

After laying there for about an hour she decided to leave. She got dressed, packed all her stuff and left back to her place. She turned her phone off as soon as she got home. She can't believe that Emily would do that to her, disrespect her by coming home smelling like trash! She just took a hot shower and laid down, falling asleep immediately. JJ had made up her mind about ending things with Emily, if she wants to go back to her old ways and lie then there's no point in them dating. She was not looking forward to ending it..