Chapter Four

WARNING: LENGTHY CHAPTER!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

January 27th, 2016

Nashville, TN

Omni Hotel

Suite 600

I woke up before Emily so that I could get her clothes and breakfast ready for the day. I made sure I stayed naked not knowing what she would want from me. I let her sleep in a little bit but I knew she would be mad if she slept too long. Around 9:30 I climbed back into bed rubbing her back softly.

"Em.. it's time to get up, breakfast is here" I kissed her back, I pulled back as I felt her waking up.

"What time is it?" She rolled over looking up at me. I bit my lip nervously.

"9:30, I let you sleep in a little." I watched her face to see reaction. Not getting one from here I stood up from the bed.

"I ordered you some breakfast and laid you some clothes out. I also got you the newspaper for today. Should I run you a shower?" I stood there looking at her as she got out of bed, still butt ass naked, walking over to me. She ran her fingers through my hair before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you, how about you go shower and get dressed? I'll be here eating and reading the paper."

"Okay" I bit my lip and smiled at her as I walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. As I showered a million things ran through my head. Like what do I call her in front of the team? Do I have to wear a leash or something? Do I always have to be in the role of submissive or can I act like a normal girlfriend? Am I allowed to get pregnant? I love taking care of Emily, she's everything to me.

She treats me so well. She called me good girl! That must mean I'm doing good so far. As I rinse shampoo out of my hair I felt hands grab my waist making me jump.

"Relax, it's me Jennifer. Just wanted to say thank you for getting me breakfast and laying my clothes out" she kissed my neck then down my back until she reached my ass. Then she stood up and smacked my ass hard causing me to yelp then she pulled my hair. "Wake me up late again though and you will be punished. You wake me up on time unless told otherwise, understood?"

"Yes, I'm sorry" I was shaking with so much need, my pussy was aching so bad. Fuck, I loved being handled roughly by Emily. I moaned as she continued to pull my hair.

"You like when I handle you rough don't you?" She turned me around and slammed me against the wall looking into my eyes. Her eyes were so dark and her cock was so hard.

"Yes, I do!" She wrapped her hands around my neck as the water poured down over my face. My breathing picks up. "Please Sir '' I begged as she put pressure on my neck, the feeling of getting choked was making my pussy drip with so much want. I have never felt like this before.

"Do you trust me Jennifer?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yes I trust you Emily"

"Perfect" before I knew it she was squeezing my neck tighter. I felt myself getting lightheaded but at the same time I was enjoying it. I felt a rush of excitement. She let go and picked me up, my arms going around her neck and legs around her waist. She slammed her cock into me while holding still. "Your pussy is so tight! God I love it!" I held onto her tight as she slammed into me over and over, the sound of water splashing between our bodies, her lips on my neck, leaving a hickie or two. My toes started curling after she kept hitting my spot over and over.

"I'm gonna cum, can I cum sir? Please, I wanna cum all over your cock" my eyes started rolling back as my orgasm creeped up on me. I felt myself shaking and I knew I was moaning and screaming like crazy. She pulled my hair and leaned my head back so she could look me in my eyes.