Chapter Thirty

"It sucks without you there Jen" Emily said pouting as I got her go-bag ready. It's been about two weeks since I left, this is her first case without me.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry" I walked over to her and sat in her lap, my thighs on either side of her. I grabbed her face and leaned down kissing her lips.

"How about Chloé and I drive you to work since the boys are away? I can pop in and say hi to the team"

"Well what are we waiting for, let's go!"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"I know that's not my goddaughter walking through that door" Derek said he spotted JJ and Emily with Chloé. They headed down to the bullpen to greet them.

"Well this a surprise, what are y'all doing here?" Derek said, walking over to grab Chloé from JJ.

"We came to drop mommy off"

"Jennifer you're mommy not me." Emily said, glaring at her as the team laughed. JJ turned and pinched her cheeks smiling and laughing.

"I'm sorry" whispers in her ear "daddy" Emily blushes then clears her throat looking around at the team.

"Uh.. So the case? Where are we going?"

"California my beauty"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

January 1st 2019

Two years later - Washington, DC

It's been two years since JJ left the BAU and started teaching at Georgetown, everything was going so good for everyone.

Henry was now 9 and smarter than ever. He was still the captain of the soccer team, making straight A's, and being the best big brother ever. We had recently enrolled him into a private school seeing as Jack was going to the same one.

Michael is now 3 and a ball of energy, he follows Henry everywhere and our little girl is turning 2 this year. She's such a momma's girl, she has Emily wrapped around her little finger.

...

We are getting ready for our New Years party with the team and our families tonight. We had a big announcement to make tonight.

"Emily I swear if you don't put your tuxedo on I'm going to kill you!!" I said as Emily walked into the kitchen, once again, not dressed. I swear I have 4 kids instead of 3.

"You wouldn't do that" I picked the knife up and stabbed it into the cutting board.

"Try me" she swallowed hard and backed out of the kitchen.

"Ok jeez, I'm going" I laughed as she quickly walked away, Henry walked into the kitchen frowning.

"Mom, Chloé keeps taking her dress off, this is the 3rd time" I sighed, I didn't need this today.

"Where is she?"

"With Michael playing action figures"

"Okay, just.. Go do whatever you want, at least you're dressed." He shrugged and walked out the kitchen, probably going to the game room.

As I was pulling the cake out of the oven the doorbell rang, "I'm coming!" I slipped my oven mitts off and ran to the door. "Emily make sure Chloé and Michael are dressed please!!"

"Garcia!!"

"Hi muffin! Hi!" Garcia waddled in with Derek following behind, they had gotten married last year finally and are now expecting a little girl any day now.

Derek came through the door carrying multiple bags, some even in his mouth, "Uh, what's all this?"

"Gifts for everyone duh! Now where are my god children?" I rolled my eyes.