Chapter Twenty-Four

Next few chapters are about to be X-Rated. You have been warned!

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Waking up on a yacht has always been a dream of mine. The smell of the ocean, the nice gentle breeze. Emily and I passed out as soon as we laid down last night and we have been sleeping ever since.

My stomach let out a growl and I got up slipping on my silk robe. Emily was still sound asleep under the covers. I left the room, closing the door behind me. I went in search of the kitchen.

"Good morning," a woman said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Uh good morning?"

"I'm the chef Lauren, whatever you want I'll fix, I was hired by Ambassador Prentiss to serve you." I smiled at her and sat on the stool by the counter.

"Well Hello Lauren, I'm Jennifer Prentiss. Emily is still asleep. Could you make us some pancakes, eggs, and bacon? Also can you put blueberries inside of hers?"

"Of course, right away Mrs. Prentiss"

"You can call me JJ, please"

"Yes ma'am" I grabbed two cups of coffee and went back to the master suite to wake Emily. She hated getting up late. I placed the mugs on the nightstand before straddling her thighs. I lean down and press soft kisses all over her face. "Time to get up baby" she groans and I smile as I grind against her.

"Mmm well hello" she says as her eyes flutter open. Her voice is thick with sleep. She rubs her hands against my thighs.

"It's time for breakfast"

"Oh really?" She reached up and untied my robe, I only had panties on. I shivered as the cold air touched my nipples. I bit my lip. She sat up so we were chest to chest.

"Are you my breakfast?" She tilted my head to the side and kissed my neck, licking it with her tongue.

"Mmm" her hands rubbed up my thighs then over my stomach till she reached my boobs, her thumbs lightly touching my hard nipples. "I want you to fuck me like the good little girl I am.. I've waited 7 weeks for this day.. Use me" her eyes got dark as those words spilled from my lips. Her cock got hard underneath me and I moaned out.

"Let's eat breakfast first okay?" I nodded my head and stood up, I turned to leave and she smacked my ass hard.

"Emily..." I moaned quietly. She got up and stood behind me and started kissing down my back.

"I can't wait to use you.."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Lauren it's always a pleasure to see you! How are Rachael and the kids?" Emily asked the chef as we sat around eating.

"They're wonderful, Rachael sends her love and can't wait to meet this new wife of yours" Emily smiled and winked at me, I blushed looking down at my plate.

"Yeah she's something else. But, I don't think we need you Lauren, go back to your family, I'll pay you myself. Jennifer and I can cook for ourselves."

"Are you sure Emily? I don't mind staying"

"I'm positive if you promise to come visit once we get back"

"Of course!" Emily stood and gave her a hug.

"Good, now, tell them to dock so we can get you home, I'll get your flight back" I got up and hugged Emily from behind, my front pressed firmly against her back.

"You're so nice to people baby, I love that about you." She turned around and grabbed my face with both hands. She pushed me back against the counter.

"Now.. If I remember correctly you said I could use you.." I swallowed hard, nodding.

"Yes I did and I still want it.. Please. Sir" she smiled and stepped back from me.

"Go to the room and get yourself ready. I'm gonna get Lauren's travels and money ready while you do so. Understood?"

"Yes Sir" she kissed my head then left the kitchen. I cleaned up everything then headed to our bedroom.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Once I got to the bedroom, I straightened everything up before jumping into the shower. I made sure to shave everywhere in case Emily wanted to do something, and didn't need anything pulling.

After the shower I did a retouch of the white toenail polish I had on and moisturized my skin. I went to the bedroom and put on a matching purple bra and panty set along with some black stockings and garter belt. I slipped on my black high heels and stood in the middle of the room with my head down waiting.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I can't believe Jennifer is letting me use her... It's been almost a year since we've done something like this. I packed a few things that I could use. I had taken a shower in the guest bathroom and slipped on some boxers and a sports bra. I gave the crew the day off while we are docked, I didn't need anyone on the yacht.

I made my way towards our room at the bottom of the yacht. When I entered the room my mouth watered at the sight of Jennifer standing there. Purple was such a beautiful color against her skin but, it also was code for telling me that she felt safe and comfortable doing what we are doing. It's our way of communication.

She didn't hear me come in so I stood there staring at her. "Well, what do we have here?" I saw her jump a little, I walked closer to her and walked around her like she was my prey.

"Did you wear this just for me?" I trailed a finger along the bra, lightly touching her skin.

"Yes Sir I did" I hummed low in my throat standing behind her as close as I could. I breathed against her neck. I see her shiver.

"And why are you dressed like this?"

"To be your little slut" I stepped back and stared at her ass. I smacked it and she gasped. I smirked and went around to the front of her.

"Get on your knees and look up at me" she got on her knees and looked up at me through long eyelashes. "Do you want my cock?" I slipped my cock out of my boxers and stroked it slowly, her eyes following my every move.

"Yes.. please, put it in my mouth.." she whined as she licked her lips staring at my cock.

"Where else do you want it?" I stepped closer to her.

"Everywhere I don't care! My pussy, my ass, my mouth, please!" I smiled down at her then ran my fingers through her hair before pulling it hard, she gasped.

"Open you mouth" she opened her mouth and I leaned down and spit into it before standing straight and shoving my cock in her mouth. "Throat my cock slut!" She held her hands to her side as I fucked her throat, she looked so sexy with spit dripping down her chin to her full breast.

"I'm gonna fucking cum baby!" She pulled back and brought her hands up to fit around my cock, she sucked the tip as her hands stroked me. She looked up at me with her eyes black as night and plump lips around my tip. I pushed her hands away and grabbed my cock jerking it off.

"Fuck I'm cumming!!" I groaned loudly as I dropped my load all over her face, I stood there catching my breath.

"Was I a good little slut Sir?" I smiled and laid down on the bed.

"Yes now go clean your face so we start round 2"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Looks like Jemily is about to drop into the world of BDSM for a moment, buckle up for some naughty shit 😈😏😎