Chapter Nine

Event night. I got up early this morning so that Garcia and I could go to the nail shop and hair salon. Emily had invited the team to the event as well seeing as they never get to go. It was a very formal affair, black tuxedos were mandatory and the most amazing gowns were to be worn, as Emily would say in a fake accent. Her mother had sent over a dress, with a note that said not to let Emily see until it was time to go. Garcia and I made Emily get ready at Derek's. Garcia had never been to Emily's place so I was kinda expecting her to be over the top when she saw it.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yelled as we walked in. "This is amazing, like damn Emily, a fucking elevator in an apartment, well penthouse excuse me. Does she have a brother is all I wanna know." I couldn't stop laughing as I grabbed us a glass of wine.

"Not that I know of Pen. You know it's kinda weird dating her, I mean she's filthy rich but you wouldn't know it unless you looked at the labels on her clothes or came to her house. I mean of course she always pays for our drinks and food when we go out but Jesus!" I took a sip "Did you know she's a real estate agent? Because I didn't or that her family owns several restaurants or that her dad is a CEO of this big company that she will own once he retires. The FBI is just a pit stop for her, she doesn't need to work." JJ took Garcia on a tour of the place leaving out the hall with the red room. They drank some more and danced around the house until it was time to get ready. JJ had yet to see the dress but now it was time to see what the ambassador had gotten her.

"Oh my god" that's all she could say as she opened the bag containing the dress. "Holy shit!" Inside the bag was a Tom Ford Off White Silk Cape Gown along with some black red bottom heels.

"JJ.. that dress is gonna kill tonight. If not the dress, Emily, because people are gonna be all over you!" We sat there for a good minute staring at the dress. "Okay we gotta get moving, Emily said the car will be here around 630 to get us!" So we set off to get ready. Garcia did my makeup for me, keeping it very simple and classy, she even was wearing a beautiful gown that you never see her in everyday. I slipped the dress on along with the shoes.

"You think she'll like it, Pen?" I asked as I stood in front of the mirror.

"JJ I'm pretty sure y'all won't make it the rest of the night without her pulling you into a room and fucking you senseless! All I know is Derek is gonna be mine tonight, I'm tired of waiting around!" I shook my head and got my clutch together. Phone, ID, card, lipstick. I left Garcia to finish getting ready and slipped away into the red room. Emily had instructed me to put in a plug before I left, she got me a special one for tonight. The tip had a diamond on it and it was engraved, so cheesy of her.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

At 6: 30 on the dot the driver called up to let us know he had arrived, we were the last ones to get picked up, Emily had rented a limousine to take the whole team to the event so everyone could drink and have fun. As I got off the elevator I could see Emily with her back to me talking to Derek. As I got closer I saw Derek point to me so Emily could turn around.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Holy shit that's all I could think when I turned and saw Jennifer walking towards me. Mother sure does know how to pick a dress. I stepped up to her as she walked out the door.

"Jennifer" I breathed taking her in. The way the dress hugged all the right places, the way she had her hair up in a bun showing off her neck, the diamond bracelet resting on her wrist, the way she smells.

"Emily" she smiles at me and I almost die, she always manages to take my breath away and it makes me nervous. I hear someone clear their throat.

"We gotta get going guys" I hear Derek say and it takes everything in me not to drag Jennifer upstairs and fuck her senseless. She walks past me and gets into the car after everyone else is seated. We pour some glasses of champagne on the way to the event to loosen up. JJ had her leg pressed against me and I could feel the heat coming off of her. She looked so amazing, so elegant.