Chapter Seventeen

"What are you doing Emily?"

"What I should've done when I first got you.." I take her hand looking up into her eyes.

"I know I gave you a promise ring months ago before I found out you were pregnant but now that it's real I want to make a honest woman out of you. You've put up with so much of my shit and past. You've had to save my ass more than I can count but yet you stayed. I never imagined my life to be a family person. I never wanted kids or a wife. I wanted to be a player all my life but life is too short not to want that. Henry and Michael have changed that for me. Henry is my mini best friend. That little boy teaches me so much everyday. Since I joined the team many years ago I knew that I wanted you, you are so special to me. You make my darkness days bright. You're the only one to tear down my walls, the one that makes me break. I need you in my life. So, I'm asking you Jennifer, will you become my wife? Will you make me the happiest woman alive?"

She lets out a gasp as I open the box, the ring shining under the lights.

She nodded her head yes as she let out a sob.

"Of course I'll marry you!" I slid the ring on her finger before I stood up pulling her into my arms kissing her deeply, her hands on my face holding me. We pulled away when air became necessary.

"I love you so much Em" tears slide down my face.

"God Jennifer I thought you were gonna say no. That's why I didn't ask you in front of everyone. I know I've done you wrong, I know I've messed up. But I promise you for the rest of your life I'm gonna make it up to you."

"Well you can start by taking me upstairs" she whispered into my ear, I shudder and groan picking her up, taking her upstairs to start making up.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I woke up the next morning to laughing and talking downstairs, I groaned knowing that Jennifer had all the girls over. I dreaded going downstairs but I needed my laptop. I got up and used the bathroom, slipped on some pants and a hoodie.

I stopped and got Michael on my way downstairs.

"Good morning ladies" I said as I walked into the kitchen. They all got quiet. I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Good morning baby, can we help you?" Jennifer asked from her seat at the table. I grabbed some water and then some breakfast stuff for Michael.

"Just grabbing some breakfast and my laptop. Michael and I will be in my office if we are summoned." I chuckled at them rolling my eyes. As soon as I walked out they started laughing. I saw Henry on the couch and I decided to sit beside him.

"Hey champ, what ya watching?" I asked as Michael and I got settled on the couch. I'm so glad that I bought this big couch, Michael was never able to get down without help. I opened my laptop up and started reading through emails from my other businesses.

After that the boys and I cuddled on the couch, we wind up falling asleep watching Spongebob of course. Henry is tucked on the side of me against the couch while Michael is on my chest.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"I can't believe Emily the strange proposed to you! This is so exciting! I'm so excited!" Garcia said as we sat around the kitchen table talking with Beth, Krystal, and Max.

"I know I was not expecting it. This is so unreal guys!" We all squealed again as we gushed over my ring and the baby. Garcia was already online ordering more stuff, I swear she spoils my kids too much.

They stay a few more hours before they leave. I go into the living room with my little family taking a picture of them. I kneel down beside Emily as much as I can.

"Emily..." I whispered into her ear, her eyes fluttering before looking at me.

"Hey baby, are the girls gone?" I nod my head as I pick up Michael.

"Yeah they just left. How about we go to the mall?" She nodded her head as she picked up Henry and we made our way upstairs to get ready.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After we finally get the boys awake and ready we head out.

"Hey baby, when we get to the mall can we go to Apple, I want to get a new MacBook." I told Emily.

"Yeah that's fine baby, anything you want" I smile at her and kiss her hand.

I know I shouldn't be using Emily's money but she did say she was gonna make it up to me, she just never said how. So while we are at the mall I'm gonna make her pay for everything I want.

Once we get to the mall, I make Emily push the stroller, luckily Henry is old enough to walk. We made our way to the Apple store. Since we were there we decided to upgrade our phones and get new Apple Watches.

The next few stores were for the kids. Michael needed new clothes and Henry wanted some new soccer gear.

I got some maternity clothes since I'm starting to gain weight. After the mall we decided to head to a nice restaurant to eat, I've been craving pasta lately.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"I can't believe we are getting married.." I said as we laid in bed later that night. Emily was laying down by my stomach while I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I know I'm so excited, I wish I could marry you right now, I love you so much Jennifer Jareau." She placed kisses against my stomach before coming up to kiss me. "I can't wait until we have a mini you running around, she's already wrapped around my finger" she spooned me from behind her hand resting on my stomach and my hand over hers.

"She's gonna look like you no doubt, a little Emily Prentiss running around." She pulled me closer to her, my back flush against her front.

"If anything she's gonna be sassy like you and full of fire" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. Get some sleep Agent Prentiss, we have work in the morning" we said our goodnights before sleep finally took over us.