Chapter Twenty-Seven

After spending three weeks away from home it was finally time for the ladies to go home. During those three weeks Emily has been getting a surprise together for Jennifer, they've been discussing this for a while and they have looked at numerous places.

Emily bought Jennifer a house as a wedding gift. Having three kids required having an outdoor space for them, with Henry into baseball and soccer they wanted a place where he could practice then Michael their wild child wanting to climb on everything. I've been building this house since Jennifer told me about Chloé, it had everything she wanted and more. It was one of a kind.

It was almost 6 in the morning by the time we made it to the house, I couldn't wait to see her face when she saw our dream house.

"Jennifer.. Wake up.." I said, shaking her shoulder softly. "We're home" she sat up looking around, wiping the sleep from her eyes. Her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Uh where are we?"

"I told you we were home.." I got out of the car and came around to her side opening the door, she stepped out looking at the house.

"Emily... Wait... You didn't!" I smiled big at her as it finally clicked. "You built our dream house!?" I nodded, biting my lip and smiling.

"My gift to you.. I started this when you told me about Chloé, I added everything you wanted and made it just like you wanted, away from everybody" she turns towards me with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know what to say.. I'm.. I'm speechless, thank you so much Emily" she wrapped her arms around my neck leaning up for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her back. I pulled back and grabbed her hand walking up to the front door.

I led her inside of the house watching her face.

"It's so beautiful in here.." I followed her around as she looked at every inch of it. From the huge kitchen to the swimming pool. Our own private offices to the master suite. I had us a huge walk-in closet built with everything we wanted and more. I showed her the kids room, they were right across the walkway hallway. Their rooms were built to act as rooms for when they got older. Lastly, I showed her the indoor sports field. It could be used for any and everything. No matter the sport.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"This house is amazing Emily. I seriously can't believe you built our dream house without me knowing!! I'm usually good at knowing if you're hiding anything" I saw her smirk at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I think we should go test out the shower then our new bed since the kids are away still" I wrapped my arms around her neck as she grabbed my hips pulling me against her.

"I like the sound of that" she smiled and started guiding me into our bathroom. I was kissing on her neck, distracting her movements.

"God Jennifer. You're driving me crazy" I hummed against her neck and nipped at it.

"You drive me crazy" I ran my hands under her shirt racking my nails against her abs. She reached over and turned the shower on. I pulled away from her and started stripping my clothes away. She watched me licking her lips. I was getting turned on by her gaze, it's like I could tell what she was thinking. After all my clothes were off I climbed into the shower, dipping my head under the water. She stood there watching me. I ran my hands over my body as she stared. I leaned back against the shower wall and spread my legs. My hand ran down my stomach until it reached my center. I gasp as I touch my clit.

"Fuck.." I said quietly as my eyes stayed locked with Emily's. I could see her hands moving to strip her clothes off as I rubbed my clit. I moaned as she stepped into the shower. "Please" I said as she stood in front of me.

"Please what?" Her hand came up and wrapped around my neck.

"Touch me.." I bit my lip looking at her, I felt her move my hand then her fingers pressed hard against my clit, my hips jerked and I moaned. "Yes"

"You didn't get enough of me while we were in Greece?" She rubbed my clit slowly keeping me on edge.

"I can never get enough of you baby" I spread my legs a little bit more. "Faster.. Please"

She grabbed my right leg and hooked it around her waist, she reached between us and slid her cock into me slowly. My head fell back hitting the shower wall.

"Fuck! I love how full you make me" I wrapped my arms around her neck and slammed our lips together as she thrusted faster into me.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

We laid in bed after finally finishing our shower and getting dressed. We were in the middle of our double king bed, our legs tangled together.

"Thank you for everything Emily, seriously. You're the best wife and mother I could ask for. I'm so lucky and thankful that we finally pulled our foot out of our asses and confessed our love."

"Likewise. I couldn't take any more sleepless nights thinking about you. I love you so much Jennifer Prentiss."

"I love you too Emily Prentiss" she leaned her head down and gave me a kiss, our tongues fighting against each other. We finally pulled apart and got settled into the bed falling asleep. The kids were coming in 2 more days. We needed the rest after our vacation.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I think we all need an Emily. I mean a FUCKING house? She got her a house!

Jennifer is one lucky woman.