Chapter Thirteen

We returned home the next morning, well to Emily's apartment. We still had things to talk about and I didn't want to go home alone. We put the boys in their room and went back to the living room to talk. I sat in the corner of the couch with my legs pulled against me.

"So, what's next?" I asked.

"Well, while you were gone I made some decisions. First one was getting rid of the red room... I turned it into another room for the boys. I didn't want that room to define us as a couple, I want to be able to make love to you without that room. Decision two, I'm no longer master or sir. I'm Em, baby, babe, whatever you wanna call me. You don't have to answer to me or satisfy my needs. Be who you are. I just got you and I'm not losing you" she sat beside me and pulled me into her lap holding me and kissing my head. "I'm right here Jennifer and I'm never leaving. I promise you that"

We laid on the couch and fell asleep. Crying takes a lot out of you.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

When I woke up both Henry and Michael were in the bed with me. I heard voices downstairs and got up to go look. I put my robe on and snuck to the stairs, I saw Emily and another woman arguing.

"Alex" what the fuck is she doing here "I told you not to contact me. Dinner was the last time we were meeting up, I'm done. If you don't leave me alone I'll tell my mother what you did to me when I was 15." Emily stepped close to her, her face was red with anger. "Come near me again and it will be the last thing you do, understand?" I saw the woman nod and I decided to come down.

"Baby, are you okay?" I walked to her and she put her arm around my shoulders pulling me close.

"Yeah baby, just my moms assistant. Coming over to tell me about an event my mom is apparently having. She was just heading out."

"Yes, I was just leaving. You'll hear from your mom soon" she looked at Emily then left. Emily sighed pulling me closer.

"Sorry about that, did we wake you?" I shake my head no.

"No I don't nap that long or ever. Especially when I have boys. Who was that?" I already knew the answer. She sighed and pulled away walking over to the couch. I sat down beside her. I knew her walls were down.

"That was Alex or Ms. Smith. When I was 15, I started growing into my body. The first time was at an event for my moms. I thought she was trying to be nice.. This is the lifestyle I got into because of her. She made me obey her and I did everything she always asked. I never told my mom because she told me not to, ever since then she's had this power over me... The scars on my back are from her. She wanted to try something different, but obviously it didn't go well. My mom never knew and still doesn't." I wiped the tears off her cheeks. "I met up with her the night you left. I talked to her about you and she gave me some advice and that's why we are sitting here right now together. She came back trying to get one last fuck or whatever. And yeah.."

"I'm so sorry she did that to you baby. She took advantage of you. You were experiencing a body that isn't used to anybody, you were supposed to be a little girl, it was already hard enough. It's over baby.. I'm here and I'm going to fix it. I promise" I turned her face towards me and gave her the biggest kiss. "I love you Emily and I always will"

"I love you too Jennifer, I swear I do."

"Do you want to hurt me...?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes.." she whispers, closing her eyes.

"Hurt me Sir... One last time" I stood up in front of her. She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Go to the red room and get naked. The bed is still in there. Kneel in front of the door and wait for me, understand?" I gulped. I've never seen Emily this mad, I knew what was about to happen will probably mess with me. But anything to make her feel better.

"Yes Sir." She let go of my hand and I went up to the red room doing exactly as she asked.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

When I walk into the room I see Jennifer on her knees with her head down waiting on me. She knows the rules, don't move until I ask for you.

I get some ropes out, the nipple clamps, a vibrator, and a crop. I pull a table from the closet and set it up in the middle of the room. I also let the "wall" down.

"Come to me Jennifer'' she gets up as soon as the words leave my mouth and comes to stand in front of me. I push her so she's flush against the wall. I strap her arms above her head, then I put a blind fold on her.

"You remember your safe word?"

"Cheeto if I want to stop it all and yellow to ease up"

"Good girl..." I lean down and trace my tongue around her nipples then bite down. She gasps. I stand up and walk over to the table picking up the sting riding crop. I walk back over to her running the crop around her nipples. Then over stomach and finally her pussy. I slap her nipples with it five times each. I see her chest heaving up and down.

I plan on punishing her for running away. I'm so pissed off.

I slap her legs and stomach a few times, I walk back over the table and switch the crop for the vibrator.

"Now I don't want you to cum until I tell you, okay?"

"Yes Sir" she whispers as she licks her lips. I can tell she's scared but turned on. I'm gonna tease her so bad.

I turn the vibrator on and run it around her nipples, teasing them. I ran it across her stomach then the apex of her thighs missed her pussy. I can smell her scent, so tangy and sweet. I stand up and kick her legs apart. I turn the vibrator on the max speed and touch her clit.

"Oh..." she whispers into the air. I pull the vibrator away then put it back.

"Do you wanna cum for me?" I press the vibrator against her clit hard.

"Yes so so close" her body is shaking. I run the vibrator around her clit, I feel her legs tremble. I keep the game up, giving and taking away until...

"Cheeto!" I pull away and take the straps off of her, she pushes me away and lays on the bed crying.

"You're an asshole Emily!" I stand there looking at her. "You're trying to punish me! For leaving you, why do you want to hurt me?! Because she hurt you? So you wanna see me as her so you can torture me?!" She gets up and puts her clothes back on. She wipes the tears away and looks at me. "I'm taking the boys back to my apartment. Don't come near us until you figure your shit out Emily! I'm not gonna be your slave anymore!" She left the room and headed to the boys room to pack their stuff.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I sit on the couch as Jennifer gets all their stuff together, Jacob is taking them home. She stands in front of me holding Michael.

"I'm serious Emily, don't come near us, I'm taking my time off and we are leaving. Don't ask anybody about us. I'm not gonna keep letting you do this to me, it's not healthy. Get some help..." she left.

I sit there on the couch drinking until I pass out.