Chapter Nineteen

Chapter is HIGHLY rated M. Mostly at the end of the chapter.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I'm finally on maternity leave. I'm 8 months pregnant now. Our baby girl is kicking up a storm, she only quiets down if Emily is around. She's spoiled the baby and she's not even here yet.

I'm downstairs making Henry and Emily breakfast before they head to school and work. Michael is in his high chair eating some pancakes cut up. He has gotten so big the last two months, he walks and talks now. His favorite person is his Emmy, he gets so excited when she walks into the room.

"Morning mommy" Henry says as he walks into the kitchen, I can't believe he's 7 already.

"Good morning sweetie, you sleep okay?" He walks over and hugs me, his face pressed again my stomach.

"Yeah, I did." He sits at the counter and talks to Michael, well tries to, as I finish up breakfast.

"Good morning guys" Michael let's out a squeak at seeing Emily, she smoothly walks over to him picking him up.

"Hey buddy!" She walks over to me and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful, how are you?" I smile at her blushing a little.

"We are okay. Baby girl is kicking soccer balls in there" we share a laugh as she sits at the table holding Michael. I make her and Henry a plate of food, with milk for him and a coffee for her. I grab my own food and sit down beside her.

We talk until it's time for them to head out. I give them each a kiss goodbye before they leave. Michael waving bye bye. I head back inside to start cleaning the house and getting things ready for the baby, any day now.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"So, it got approved? I'll be out with Jennifer?" I was sitting in the office with Hotch going over a few things, changing a few files.

"Yes, you will be off with JJ after the baby is born. 6 weeks and because I like you and JJ, I added 3 more weeks. That will give you guys time to find a sitter or whatever you chose to do with the baby. That will help JJ get back into the game and rhythm of everything." I sat back in the chair shocked, tears threatening to come to my eyes.

"Wow, Hotch, that means a lot to us. Thank you sir" he flashed me a smile, a rare one at that.

"It's not everyday that two of my best agents start a family outside of what we do. We see some pretty mind changing things, but the fact that you two made it work, means a lot. We are a family here, we are with you guys 100% and we will always love you guys" who knew Hotch had a soft spot.

"I love you guys too. We both do. We appreciate everything you do for us, really" we talked for a little while longer before I left to go work on some reports. At lunch time I FaceTime Jennifer and Michael to check in. I was in the conference room with my iPad.

"How's work baby?" Jennifer asked. I sighed.

"It's okay, not the same without you" she gave me a sad smile.

"I know it's gonna be hard after the baby is born. You at work, me here with Michael and the baby. I'll lose my shit." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Well, that's why I called. After you have the baby, I'll be off for 9 weeks, our gift from Hotch."

"Are you serious?! Omg that's amazing, remind me to send him a gift"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I didn't make it home until around 10 that night. Hotch and I were working on some files then my mom wanted me to stop by and look over some paperwork for Jennifer and I. Since adopting the boys we've been setting up trust funds, college funds, and adding them to the family will and whatever else she wanted to do.

The apartment was quiet when I got in, I had ate dinner at my moms place so I headed straight up to the master suite. I opened the door and paused in the doorway, the sight I saw made my mouth water, the blood flowed down south.

Jennifer was on our bed, pleasuring herself, as best as she could. Her hormones have been all over the place, her sex drive being the highest. We've had more sex since she's been pregnant than we've had before. She had AirPods in her ears, the only sound I heard was the wetness between her legs. My cock started straining against my pants. I quietly closed and locked the door before taking my boots off. I quickly walked over to the chair that's in the corner, it gave me the perfect view of Jennifer.

I palmed my bulge through my pants listening to Jennifer moan and groan softly, her fingers circling her clit in a rapid pace. I could see her glistening core from her. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them and my boxers down my thighs. I grabbed my cock stroking it slowly as I watched her. I could tell she was getting close, then all of sudden she got on her knees, her ass in the air. Her pussy was wide open for me to see. I stroked my cock faster as she placed a vibrator on her clit.

"FUCK!" I heard her moan loudly. I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly stood up taking all my clothes off before I climbed on the bed getting behind her, she jumped.

"It's just me baby... I see you started without me" I rubbed my hands up and down her back relaxing her.

"I couldn't help myself, I got out of the shower and decided to take matters into my own hands but if you wanna help please hurry!" I grabbed my cock and teased her opening before pushing in slowly, she was so wet and tight. So warm around my cock.

"Fuck Jen! So warm.." I fully pushed my cock inside of her, holding still so she could adjust. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her belly.

"God please move!" I grabbed her hips and pulled out before slamming back in, she clenched around my cock. I started slowly thrusting in and out as I rubbed her back. "Jesus Emily... Don't stop!"

"Never baby never" I picked up speed, our skin slapping together as I pounded into her, the sound of wetness between her legs bouncing off the walls.

"Fuck yes baby! Don't stop!! Please.. I'm.. FUCK IM CUMMING!!" Jennifer yelled into a pillow as I continued to pound into her. Her pussy clenching tightly around my cock, swallowing me.

"Fuck I'm cumming" My thrusting slowed down as I buried my cock deep inside her cumming. I groaned loudly into her neck. I stood still for a little bit before pulling out slowly, Jennifer whimpered as I did. I laid down beside her trying to catch my breath, she scooted over to me laying her head on my chest. She pulled the covers over us.

"Well, welcome home" we laughed and I gave her a kiss.

"Hi, God. You can't be laying out on the bed like that. We would have multiple babies running around here if that happened all the time." she chuckled, her belly moving against my side. I turned on to my side so we were nose to nose. I laid my hand on her stomach, I felt a kick immediately.

"Mmm I knew you would be home soon, so I started the foreplay. You created me" I closed my eyes, shaking my head playfully.

"I love you Jennifer" she smiled softly and pecked my lips.

"I love you too Emily"