Chapter Eleven

Emily has been pretty quiet since we got back from my parents house. That night when we got back she was holed up in her office with the door locked and I could hear her talking to someone but didn't recognize the voice. I fixed dinner and she didn't even come out for that. Sunday night I was downstairs with the boys when she came down getting ready to leave. I stood up walking over to her.

"Where are you going?"

"That's none of your business Jennifer and I suggest you stop asking." I backed away from her as she grabbed her car keys and wallet.

"Okay... Are you coming back tonight?" I bit my lip looking down so I wouldn't cry.

"Don't wait up for me" she left without giving me a kiss or saying I love you. I let the tears fall then wiped them away so the boys wouldn't see. I got them ready for bed then went into Emily's room to do the same.

As I was getting ready for bed I heard a phone going off somewhere. I looked over at the bed and saw Emily's phone. I picked it up and looked at the notification. Who the hell is Alex and why can't she wait to see Emily I thought. I unlocked the phone and read through the messages.

"Are we still on for tonight?" - Alex

"Of course, getting ready now and I'll meet you at our spot"

"Does Jennifer know where you're going?"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her"

"Okay, I'll see you soon Emily.. 😉"

I couldn't believe Emily was cheating on me.. She's met my parents, my kids... I can't stay here, I have to go. I packed up my clothes then left to get Henry and Michael packed up. I left my key to her place on the counter and left with the boys.

On my way home I called Hotch to let him know I'm taking another week off then I called my mom to let her know I'm coming back home.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I can't believe I'm meeting up with Alex. Jennifer would kill me if she knew I was meeting another woman, but I have to get some things straight.

"Hello Alex," I said as I sat at the table in our favorite restaurant.

"Hello Emily it's good to see you"

"Likewise, I just wanted to talk to you about something. I've met someone as you know and things are getting serious. I've met her parents, her mom basically told me to marry her but how do I get out of this lifestyle, all I know is submissive and dominant roles. I don't know how to be a wife to someone." Alex looked at me smiling softly.

"I knew this day would come. Just got for it Emily, if you really are in love with this woman then it will be easy for you to transition, sit her down and tell her everything. From me to whatever else you wanna say. She's probably gonna kill you once she finds out where you are"

"Tell me about it.." we talk some more then order food and drinks.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After I hung out with my mom I got a flight out and I had to be there within the hour. I packed me and the boys some bags and headed to the airport. I can't be in Virginia anymore right now, I can't wait around for Emily. My phone has been shut off ever since I made it to the airport. I know Emily is probably blowing up my phone but I don't care anymore. The boys and I board the plane and head towards PA.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The apartment is quiet when I get in from dinner. I've been gone for 5 hours and I know Jennifer is pissed. I slowly make my way up to my room and push the door open.

"Jennifer?" I turn the light on and she's not there, I go to the boys room and it's empty too. I look all through the apartment until I get to the kitchen. My phone, keys, and a note. I curse myself for leaving that phone, I'm such an idiot! I try to call her but it goes straight to voicemail, I grab my keys and head to her apartment. I kept my fingers crossed the whole way there that she's home.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"I don't know what to do momma! I love her so much, I can't believe she's cheating on me, am I that terrible of a person?" I sit on the couch with my mom balling my eyes out at 2 o'clock in the morning.

"Jenny you're gonna make yourself sick if you keep crying" she's rubbing my back as my legs are pulled up to my chest, I'm rocking back and forth.

"I can't stop crying, I'm so emotional! My period hasn't come, Michael is teething, Will is getting on my nerves and now this shit with Emily!" My body is shaking as I cry harder. We sit there until I cry myself to sleep, my head in my moms lap, she's stroking my hair.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

"Garcia, can you please track Jennifer? She's not answering my calls, she's not at home, the boys aren't with Will!" I walk around my apartment running my fingers through my hair.

"Well Emily I do know where she is but I am not telling you because for one you cheated on her! How could you be so stupid Emily?! She gets out of one bad relationship and goes to you because she loves you then you do this!" I sigh and fall onto the couch.

"I know Garcia, please just tell me where she is and I can explain everything to her. It's not what you guys think, I swear!" I had tears running down my face as I slump into the couch.

"She's not in Virginia anymore, Emily. Her phone is shut off and I can't see where she purchased any gas or plane tickets. Give her time Emily, she'll come around. But you better have a good excuse on who the hell Alex is and why you met up with her. You broke her Emily.." and with that Garcia hung up in her face.

Emily sat on her couch in the dark for the rest of the night drinking until she fell asleep, the glass falling from her hand.