371-375

Situ ReadingDanmei  

menu

"The Modern Young Prince-in-law of the Husband's Family" by Bai Yunshang

Previous─Page Page 371/521 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The cost is high, and its anti-skid properties are better than those of cement oil, but he is nervous at this moment. There are no big trucks now, and we don't race on them. Cement roads are the first choice.
  Originally he just wanted to straighten out the dirt road, expand what needed to be expanded, and mend what needed to be repaired, but before he went to Anhe County, in the spring rain, the road was simply muddy. It was the same in Xiaohe Village before, and the road was repaired over and over again. But it was of no use. After walking too much, there was a hole here and a hole there. When he took the village chief's bullock cart to the town, his buttocks did not sit properly on the cart board, which made his buttocks break.
  The official road is slightly smoother, but that is because the government spends a lot of manpower to repair it every year.
  Even so, it's not too good. The first person took office and walked along the official road. On rainy days, the wheels got stuck in the mud puddles, and five or six men couldn't push them up. The merchants took the goods and loaded them heavier. In order to avoid this problem, People don’t dare to bring too little, but if they bring too much, the cost of food, drink and accommodation along the way will be high. The horses are tired, so they have to eat well. The road is difficult and the journey is slow. All in all, the cost will be high.
  Later, I happened to see an old document from Luoshan County, and Fang Zichen wanted to build a cement road.
  According to Fang Zichen's instructions, Li Yisheng chose a place to build a factory. Just when he was about to make a big move, a letter came from Mrs. Li, saying that she thanked Xiao Yu and asked him to go back.

  Xie Xiaoyu couldn't stay idle after coming to Ganzhou, so he took Brother Yu and several others to open a shop in the city again, still making roast duck and spicy sauce.
  It is not easy to start everything over. Where can I order ducks, where can I buy chili peppers, and Brother Zhao is not here? Xie Xiaoyu is busy with all these things alone. Ganzhou City is not as prosperous as Yuanzhou and Jingcheng, and things cannot be lost anymore. Selling it so expensive means making less money, but you can't sit idle.
  A pound of raw duck here costs six cents, and Xie Xiaoyu’s roasted duck sells for seventeen cents. This way he can make a profit, but people in Ganzhou are really too poor. Most people usually buy a few pounds and a half of it back for toothpaste, and few people do it. The ones that could be bought by the pound were sold cheaply and there was no profit. He only sold 11 or 2 pigs in one day. Later, Xie Xiaoyu discovered that pigs were cheap and everything could be braised. Those large intestines and pig livers had no taste at all after being braised. It was cheap, so it was sold cheaply, so more people bought it, and the business in the store was booming. He had been working around for most of the past month. Ordinary people would lose one or two pounds due to being so busy, but he ended up eating less. What's more, two bowls in one meal were not enough to eat, and he was too lazy to serve the rice. Fang Zichen specially asked someone to make a bucket-sized bowl for Guaizi, and he even used it.
  Everything was on track, so he thought about going to the village to see Gungun, but before he even left the city gate, he suddenly complained of a stomachache. Mrs. Li thought he wanted to squat in a manhole, so she quickly took him back, and he squatted in the manhole for most of the day. , it still hurts. Later, Master Li took a pulse and said it was four months old.
  Mrs. Li didn't even know what to say.
  In the fourth month, her belly should be a little bigger, but Mrs. Li helped Xie Xiaoyu make clothes first, and she had seen his belly. The oil was in circles, and she didn't even notice it herself. Xie Xiaoyu was inexperienced, so she was afraid I don’t know even more.
  Li Yisheng could not stand still after reading the letter. Knowing that Fang Zichen had finished killing the bandits, he called him over.
  Fang Zichen had no choice but to take a detour to Luoshan County. After two days of busy work in Luoshan County, he realized that there was really a shortage of manpower. Shi Linjie and Zhang Quan were so stupid that they were not on the same path as him, and there were some things going on. It was not easy for them to understand. It was better to be one of our own. After thinking about it, Fang Zichen wrote to Yuanzhou and asked Lin Xiaoxia and his family to come over.
  The cement factory pollutes a lot and should not be too close to the village. Moreover, because it uses limestone as the main raw material for the production of cement, the factory should be located near a limestone mine. Fang Zichen has already made plans on how to start the construction, and Luoshishan County Magistrate An Qianqian followed him. After two days of busy work, Fang Zichen saw that he didn't look like the old man in Shunan, so he asked him to follow him. Later, Li Yisheng came over and joined him.
  He is going home.
  If he doesn't go back, his two sons may not know who he is.
  Fang Zichen and his boy quickly returned to Anping County.
  Gungundandan has grown teeth now and is drooling all the time. Xiaofeng has to change their collars twice a day. Moreover, the two little guys love to move tightly. When no one is teasing them, you will give them a kick when they lie down together. If I give you a fist, the skin will be so thick and tight that it won’t hurt.
  Brother Zhao often carried them to the outside of the village to supervise the work, and Xiaofeng would follow, taking a bamboo mat with him. When they got to the ground, they would spread it out and let the two little guys sit on it. They would watch the workers at work, and they could watch them all day long.
  Today Brother Zhao also brought them here as usual. Gungundandan and Zheng looked at the workers at work. There was a voice from the front, someone calling them.
  "Get out of here, my son!"
  "Brother, brother..." "
  Get out of here, my son!" "Get out of here, my son!" He suddenly became excited and screamed. He turned his head and looked around, and saw Fang Zichen running from the opposite side. He screamed excitedly again. After a few sounds, he crawled towards them happily, and his limbs crawled out of the afterimage.
  Xiaofeng couldn't hold it back, and the two children stretched out their hands towards Fang Zichen like hungry dogs seeing steamed buns.