Deidara x Reader (Poledancer) (Rewrite)

Authors Note

Hey Y'all, I know I just slid back in so smoothly, but I hope you enjoy the rewrites. I've learned a lot since college. Thank you! JB

In the secretive lair of the Akatsuki, where shadows whispered tales of villainy, an unexpected twist unfolded within the eclectic assembly. (Y/N) Miyu, known for her deadly prowess and concealed pole dancing skills, was about to steal the spotlight.

As twilight draped the hideout in an ominous glow, (Y/N) inadvertently overheard the clash of artistic egos between Deidara and Sasori. Their argument, echoing through the corridors, had an intrigued (Y/N) sidling into the conversation with a sly grin.

"Why bicker over your art when you can appreciate the mesmerizing elegance of pole dancing?" She suggested, catching both artists off guard.

Deidara scoffed dismissively, dismissing the notion. "Pole dancing? That's hardly a form of art."

(Y/N)'s mischievous glint only intensified. "Care to rethink that after a little demonstration during dinner? I'll show you what true artistry looks like."

Despite their skepticism, Deidara and Sasori reluctantly agreed. The Akatsuki assembled for dinner, and as anticipation hung thick in the air, (Y/N) and Tobi surreptitiously set up a portable pole at the heart of the room.

The atmosphere was charged with curiosity as (Y/N) took center stage, bathed in the dim glow of the hideout's ambient lighting. Tobi, donned in an Akatsuki cloak and a mask perpetually frozen in a beaming smile, fiddled with a mysterious boombox he had procured.

(Y/N)'s movements began with a slow, teasing sway that held the room in rapt attention. Deidara's eyes widened, his trademark cocky smirk replaced by sheer disbelief. Sasori, usually stoic and unyielding, found himself unable to look away.

The music, a sultry melody chosen by Tobi, echoed through the chamber, accentuating each of (Y/N)'s meticulously executed spins and flips. Her acrobatic prowess left the Akatsuki in stunned silence, a departure from their typical banter and bravado.

Deidara, always quick to find words, was left utterly speechless. He blinked repeatedly, struggling to reconcile the explosive artist within him with the unexpected allure of (Y/N)'s performance.

Sasori, observing with a critical eye, felt a begrudging respect seep through his puppeteer's composure. "There is an undeniable elegance to this," He admitted, surprising both himself and those around him.

As (Y/N) reached the pinnacle of her routine, executing a gravity-defying move that left the room breathless, she landed with poise, concluding her performance with a bow. The Akatsuki, from the impassive Itachi to the hulking Kisame, erupted into applause, the boundaries between them momentarily blurred by the unexpected display.

(Y/N), wearing a triumphant smile, looked directly at Deidara. "Art comes in many forms, yeah?" she teased.

The room, once filled with artistic rivalry, now resonated with a newfound camaraderie, all thanks to (Y/N) Miyu's enchanting pole dancing skills that transcended the shadows of the Akatsuki's clandestine existence.

(Y/N)'s performance had cast an unexpected spell over the Akatsuki, leaving the members in a state of awe. As the applause subsided, a newfound dynamic unfolded within the secretive organization.

Deidara, the explosive artist with a penchant for grandiosity, found himself uncharacteristically shy around (Y/N). His usual bravado was replaced by bashful glances and the faintest hint of a blush whenever she spoke. He attempted to maintain his cool demeanor, but (Y/N)'s unexpected allure had left a lasting impact on the usually confident artist.