🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 15🎂

Anyone else suffering from a drowning depression? Same.

Y/N gasped, her eyes open wide as she awoke with sweaty skin. Her head was pounding, and her vision slurred as she fought to be coherent. She had been dreaming of a past she tried not to remember, the prickles of shame hurting her more than anything. She pushed herself up on her elbows, listening to what sounded like objects moving around in the other room.

She groaned, pushing herself up to lean on her side. Y/N yawned and opened her door, looking at the lights and the shadows in there. She smiled lightly, knowing who it was. Naruto came to her bedroom door to greet her, cupping her cheek with his free hand. In his arms he held her packed bags, an excited grin on his face. "Y/N-Chan are you ready?"

"Of course." Y/N yawned. "It's almost time to catch the ship?" She looked past Naruto to see Sasuke sealing their bags into a storage scroll. He looked tired. Y/N looked over to the clock and openly groaned. "Ugh it's only 3 am." They had to be on the road soon to make it to the harbor by 6.

"Yep, it's better to go early." Naruto smiled knowingly. "Come on, Y/N-chan." Naruto pulled her out to the living room so she could look at all the bags they packed. Sasuke was currently sealing bags of food and snacks as well.

"Are we eating already?" She yawned, exhausted. Sasuke shook his head no, tiredly.

"The baka suggested we pack food for the ship. Not exactly a bad idea." Sasuke shrugged as he sealed the containers in. "Except he made me stop at the ramen shop for breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Y/N questioned Naruto with a raised eyebrow. He laughed sheepishly. He nodded.

"Hinata was asking why we were leaving so early." Naruto shrugged. "I told her the truth." Y/N shook her head at the man. She turned on her heels to go find the last of her baggins.

"Were you sleeping well?" Naruto asked casually. Y/N nodded.

"I was fine." Both boys shot each other a look. "I am! Trust me." She rolled her eyes as she handed them the last of her bags. Naruto groaned underneath all the weight as she rushed to throw on her ninja gear.

"You only have to wear it until we get to the ship." Sasuke reminded her with a groan as she snuggled up beside her. "Otherwise Sakura might have a heart attack." He shrugged it off as Y/N nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Hi guys!" Sakura announced herself loudly as Y/N quickly scurried away to fall on her back. "I wanted to see you!" Sakura called from the kitchen as Y/N waved her from the living room. Naruto looked at Sasuke with an eye roll.

"One last send off?" Sasuke asked with furrowed eyebrows. Sakura walked in the room with a knowing smirk.

"Of course Sasuke-kun!" Sakura handed Y/N a present wrapped with a box. "Y/N you should wear this."

"Sakura has a tracking device." Y/N said with a deadpan look on her face. Everyone turned to stare at Sakura.

"It's just in case Y/N-Chan." Sakura sighed. "After all, it's been so long since you've gone on an S rank mission like this. And it's bad enough that you're bringing Sasuke and Naruto both." Sakura sighed. "I wish you could bring me too." She looked genuinely worried. Y/N shook her head.

"We will be fine Sakura. It's gonna be awesome. Where we're going there's beaches." Y/N smiled excitedly. Behind Sakura, Sasuke shot her a glare to calm down. "When we're done with this mission, I'm gonna dive right in!" Y/N smirked.

Sakura shook her head at the girl, but forced her to wear it anyway. "It also has a communication device." Sakura smiled eagerly. "After your dream last night, I asked my girlfriend to make it." She smiled eagerly.