🤗Child Uzimaki Reader x Team 7🤗

"Put it back where you found it dobe." Sasuke growled at the offending object in Naruto's hands. Naruto was holding a dangerous animal, spitting and drooling over its nonexistent fangs as it looked around at the world dangerously.

"But it's soooo cute." Naruto cooed as he swung the offending object around, a battle cry of happiness from its throat.

"Where the hell did you find that dobe?" Sasuke huffed as he shook his head at the cooing sack of bones and flesh. It was now looking at him, big eyes blinking happily at him.

"It was in a basket- ah!" Naruto laughed as the thing swiped at him, tiny lips blowing what seemed to be bubbly kisses.

"Sasuke-kun, what do you have there?" A voice entered as Sasuke face palmed.

"Dammit dobe." Sasuke huffed as Sakura's eyes widened at the object in Naruto's arms.

"A baby!" Sakura squealed as she peered into the eyes of the cute baby, a happy gargle entering the air.

"I found it in a basket, abandoned." Naruto added glumly as he handed the baby to Sakura. Sakura cooed and rocked the plump child, bouncing it lightly.

"Be careful, those things puke." Sasuke grumbled at his pink haired teammate.

"Sasuke-kun, I know what I'm doing-!" Sakura squealed as the baby coughed and promptly threw up what was left in its tiny stomach. She held the baby away from her as it laughed, now looking at Sasuke with warm eyes.

"Oh you want me to hold you?" Sasuke talked to it with a shake of his head. "After that show?"

"Sasuke-kun." Sakura whined as she pressed the baby to his chest. Sasuke sighed as he took the kid from her insistent arms, rocking it softly.

"We should leave it where we found it." Sasuke added as Naruto shook his head no angrily.

"Bastard, it'll die." Naruto insisted as their spiky haired Sensei finally showed up at all the commotion.

"Did I miss something?" Kakashi wondered as he watched Sasuke rock the baby, laying it's head on his shoulder expertly.

Naruto immediately launched into an explanation of where he had found the baby basket near his leak spot. "She didn't seem hungry, so that's good." Naruto put his finger in the kids mouth and watched as she sucked it softly.

"You're lucky it doesn't have teeth." Sasuke rolled his eyes as he patted the kids back. "If it throws up on me, I hope you know I will drop it."

"Give me her Sasuke!" Naruto opened his arms as the kid yawned open mouthed, sucking her own thumb now.

"I don't want it to cry." Sasuke huffed as Naruto kept whining. "It's comfortable, leave it alone."

"But she is so cute!" Naruto got in the baby's face over Sasuke's shoulder, her tiny fist clenching his finger tightly. "You wanna come live with Uncle Naruto?" Naruto cooed at the baby, while Sasuke huffed.

"Maybe it wants to be a Uchiha dope." Sasuke and Naruto always had to fight over something.

"Now Sasuke, Let me see her." Kakashi held out his hands as Sasuke hesitated.

"I'll hand her right back." Kakashi sighed as Sasuke reluctantly passed the child to him. Kakashi lifted her and inspected the kid as it mouthed wordless noises. "As I figured, there's a name on her clothing." Kakashi pulled the inner tag on the back of her neckline to show the name engraved.

"Y/N." Naruto read a lot. "That's a pretty name. "Y/N Uzumaki has a lovely ring to it!"

"And What makes you think she's going to your house?!" Sasuke growled, missing the tiny ball of warmth already.