🎂 Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 39🎂

"Papa, are you okay?" Nagi asked Sasuke as he moved around him, zippering up the boy's jacket for him. Sasuke nodded, a dark look on his face as he said nothing.

"He's jealous about Uncle Neji." Ko chuckled, squealing when Sasuke tied her collar tightly. "Sorry Papa Sasuke." Ko teased him lightly.

"I am not." Sasuke corrected her. Y/N was in the other room, her arms around Masaru and Jataro.

"You two have to be good. No running away, no jumping fences, telling people you're going to stab them.." Y/N went on and on as the boys smiled sheepishly. "You look handsome." She squealed at their new clothes and shoes.

Masaru smirked, doing a superhero pose. "No offense mother, but I look handsome in everything." He stuck his tongue out at her. She smiled, ruffling Jataro's hair as she buttoned up his coat.

"Papa, mothers right." Nagi frowned at him. "You really are being biased. Last time I checked you were cuddling with your wife on the couch." Nagi laughed at him as Sasuke shot him a glare.

"I am not being biased." Sasuke reiterated, smoothing Nagi's head down. He placed a small cap on the boy's heart. "Your mother just doesn't understand my intentions."

"Papa you can't be in a bad mood out here." Nagi frowned at him. "We were supposed to have a family trip."

"I'm not in a bad mood." Sasuke murmured. Nagi fixed him a stern look. "Okay, just don't tell Naruto. He's mad at me already." Sasuke said, clearly sulking.

"Why don't you just communicate with your love partners?" Nagi asked, his eyebrow raised at him curiously as Sasuke picked him up. Ko took Sasuke's other hand.

"Because they don't listen." Sasuke huffed.

"Just because they don't do exactly what you want, doesn't mean they don't love you." Nagi smiled at him, patting his cheek. "If you made your boundaries clear and debated about it, you'd all be much happier."

Sasuke sighed. "Why do you have more wisdom then every monk I've spoken to?" Sasuke sighed. Nagi smirked, ruffling Sasuke's hair.

"I trained to assinate the entire human race of thirteen and up." Nagi smirked. "I know adults inside and out."

"I didn't ask to be specific." Sasuke smirked, putting him down. "Y/N are you ready?" Sasuke called out. She emerged with the two boys, who were clutching her hand.

"Yeah sorry, they're so excited." Y/N laughed. "Did you tell them the rules?" Y/N asked. Sasuke nodded.

"They know the deal, or else." He fixed them all with a stern glare, making the kids laugh.

"Papa, we're basically grown." Jataro laughed. "Momma go get ready I want to see the zoo!" Jataro pushed her towards the room, making Y/N squeal. Sarada tried to follow her, but Sasuke scooped her up and pressed her into Ko's arms.

"Papa is everyone's papa now?" Sarada put her hands up confusedly. Sasuke chuckled.

"You're still daddy's girl." He teased her lightly, poking her stomach. Sarada smiled largely. Sasuke patted her hair as Y/N resurfaced, pushing a stroller.

"Mommy always dresses to impress." Ko murmured at her. Sasuke laughed.

"Well, Papa's paycheck pays for a lot of that, of course she's gonna flaunt it." Sasuke snickered as Y/N hit him across the chest.

"Whatever Sasuke. Here put her in the basket." Sarada lowered her into the basket happily. Y/N got behind the stoller and started pushing. "Alright kiddos." The kids ran outside the house happily as Sasuke trailed next to Y/N and Sarada.