Sasuke x Reader (Abusive) (Rewrite)reupload

My apologies for posting the wrong story. Here's the correct one.

Under the moonlit streets of Konoha, (Y/N) Yamanaka moved with a purpose, her steps a mix of determination and trepidation. The evening breeze rustled the leaves, and the soft glow of lanterns cast long shadows on the cobblestone paths. (Y/N) wore the attire of a kunoichi, a blend of practicality and elegance, her dark hair flowing freely.

As she neared the designated meeting spot, her mind raced with conflicting emotions. The clandestine affair with Sasuke Uchiha had taken its toll, and she knew it was time to sever the ties that bound them. The secrecy, the lies, and the toxicity of their relationship had become unbearable. Tonight marked the end, the closure she desperately sought.

As (Y/N) approached the quiet clearing where Sasuke awaited her, she caught a glimpse of his figure leaning against a tree. The moonlight painted his profile in shades of silver, and there was an air of brooding intensity about him. Sasuke, with his piercing onyx eyes, turned to face her, and a cold silence lingered for a moment.

"(Y/N)," he uttered her name with a mixture of longing and possessiveness. "I didn't think you'd actually come."

(Y/N) met his gaze, her expression a blend of resolve and sorrow. "We need to talk, Sasuke. It's time."

He pushed himself off the tree, closing the distance between them. "Talk? We've talked enough. It's time for you to choose, (Y/N)."

A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she steadied herself. "I have chosen Sasuke. I can't continue like this. It's hurting everyone involved, including me."

His eyes narrowed, and a subtle anger flickered across his face. "You can't just end things like that. We have a bond, a connection that goes beyond all this."

"Sasuke, what we have is toxic," she said, her voice firm. "I can't keep living this lie. You have a wife, a family. I won't be the cause of their suffering any longer."

His expression twisted with a mixture of frustration and desperation. "You knew what you were getting into, (Y/N). Don't pretend like you didn't."

"I thought it would be different, but it's not. It's destroying us both," she replied, her eyes reflecting the pain within. "I won't be the reason for your family's misery. I won't let this continue."

Sasuke's fists clenched, and for a moment, the tension between them hung thick in the air. "You're throwing everything away for what? Morality? Guilt? Don't be foolish, (Y/N)."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke with unwavering determination. "No, Sasuke. For self-respect, for a chance at a real life. Goodbye, Sasuke."

With those words, (Y/N) turned away, leaving Sasuke standing beneath the moonlit night. The shadows of Konoha witnessed the end of a clandestine affair, and as she walked away, (Y/N) carried both the weight of her decisions and the hope for a brighter, honest future.

Sasuke's hand shot out, catching (Y/N)'s wrist with a firm grip. "Are you insane? You think you can just walk away, (Y/N)? After everything we've been through?" His voice, once composed, now carried a desperate edge.

(Y/N) winced as his fingers tightened around her wrist, but she met his gaze with unwavering determination. "Sasuke, please. Let go. We can't keep hurting ourselves and the ones we care about."

His eyes bore into hers, a mixture of anger and pleading. "You're not leaving. Not like this."

"Sasuke, this has to end. I can't be the reason for your family's suffering," she implored, trying to free her hand. "I won't allow it."

He pulled her closer, the moonlight casting a tumultuous shadow over his face. "You think I care about them? You think I care about anyone but us? You're delusional."