👀 Sasuke x Reader (Abuse)👀

Sasuke x Reader (Abuse)

A/N: Okayyy, so guys this story is gonna be really dark and will have a part 2. It mentions sexual, emotional, and mental abuse. Along with forcing, so if you're not okay with that please don't proceed. This is not a "I forgive you" and reader gets back with Sasuke, in fact this story is what prompted her to leave and find her destiny. There's a choice at the end so make sure you submit it! Anyway, enjoy!

Sasuke fixed his dark eyes on her as she entered the room, her head down with a small smile tilting at the edge of her lips. She sat down at the desk as she normally does in their shared room, humming to herself. Sasuke stood out from behind the door and cleared his throat.

She stared at him in shock. "Sasuke-kun?" She smiled gently. Y/N has been his girlfriend for a long time, and was used to his stoic attitude.

"Cut it." He glared at her openly, making her eyes widened.

"B-But Sasuke-!"

"Who was he?" Sasuke cut to the point, anger in his eyes. "Karin said she's seen you with him in the forest."

Y/N shut up instantly, her lips pressed firmly together as that only made Sasuke angrier. "She said you were holding his hand-!"

"He was helping me up!" Y/N glowered, standing to face him head on. "Karin can mind her business."

"How long have you been meeting him?" Sasuke glowered back, the two of them holding matching glares. "I can take it, don't lie about it."

"I've seen him around but nothing organised." Y/N sighed, looking back at the mirror in front of her desk. "He said he's nearby on a mission and my spot is his to relax as well." Y/N frowned as Sasuke pulled her hair gently, stroking his hands from the scalp to the bottom of her ends.

"You've been acting differently, wearing perfume.." Sasuke's hands instantly tightened with a fist full of hair, making her squeal as she reached back to claw at his hand. "Wearing tight dresses, you think I wouldn't find out?"

"No! It's not what you think!" Y/N yelled as she struggled in his arms, he now had her in a headlock, slowly choking her.

"Does he kiss you better then me?" Sasuke throatily murmured in her ear as he lifted her from behind, her neck firmly gripped in his arm while she busily kicked her chair over.

"S-Sasuke stop!" Y/N screamed but was cut off by his hand covering her mouth.

"Did you let him put his hand up your skirt?" Sasuke whispered as his free hand traced from her lower thighs, ignoring her trying to squeeze her legs together.

"Sasuke I would never cheat on you." Y/N gargled for air as he released her, watching her slowly collapse at his feet.

"Get in bed." Sasuke said simply, untying the purple belt around his pants. Y/N gulped as she scrambled backwards, fear in her eyes.

"Sasuke no." She shook her head, making Sasuke angrier.

"Get. In. Bed." He repeated, dropping his short as he stood in nothing but boxers. Y/N started to cry.

"I didn't do anything, she's lying please." Y/N sobbed, as Sasuke forcibly made her stand, ripping the buttons off of her shirt as she pitifully sobbed.

"Then prove it, prove that you love me." Sasuke glowered as she dropped her skirt slowly, shivering under his dark eyes. They had never done anything like this before.

"Not like this." Y/N looked down at her feet wearing nothing but her bras and panties, shivering still.

"It's because you let him touch you." Sasuke looked at her in utter disbelief. "You slut." He added as he enjoyed watching her flinch.