A proud baddie/Whore Reader x Various

Another one of my novels I've just pumped out. This one is super dark and involves abuse so please tread with caution. Trigger warning, I'm quite twisted. 

The sun had just begun to set over Konoha, casting the village in a warm, golden glow. The villagers went about their evening routines, unaware of the upheaval about to befall their peaceful lives. (Y/N) Miyu, a woman of striking beauty and undeniable charisma, was about to make her entrance.

(Y/N) strode into the village with an air of utter confidence, her every step a statement. She was dressed in a sleek, form-fitting outfit that highlighted her curves, leaving little to the imagination. Her long, raven-black hair flowed freely behind her, and her piercing blue eyes scanned her surroundings with a predatory gaze. She exuded an aura of danger and allure, and she knew exactly the effect she had on people.

As she made her way through the streets, heads turned, and whispers followed her like a shadow. The men couldn't help but be drawn to her, their gazes lingering longer than they should. Even the women, though wary, couldn't deny her captivating presence.

(Y/N)'s destination was a modest house at the edge of the village, right next to the home of one of Konoha's most respected couples: Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. She had already arranged to move into the vacant house, and she intended to make an impression.

As she approached her new home, she noticed Sasuke working in the garden. His shirt was off, revealing a well-toned physique that had been honed through years of training and battles. (Y/N)'s lips curled into a mischievous smile. This was going to be fun.

"Well, well, well," she called out, her voice smooth and sultry. "What do we have here? A hardworking man already in the neighborhood?"

Sasuke looked up, his dark eyes meeting hers. There was a brief flicker of surprise in his gaze before he regained his composure. "You must be the new neighbor," he said, his tone polite but guarded.

Sakura appeared at the door, wiping her hands on a towel. When she saw (Y/N), her eyes narrowed slightly. There was something about this woman that set off alarm bells in her mind.

"Hello," Sakura said, forcing a smile. "You must be (Y/N). Welcome to the neighborhood."

(Y/N) turned her attention to Sakura, her smile widening. "That's right. (Y/N) Miyu, at your service. And you must be Sakura. I've heard so much about you."

Sakura's smile remained fixed, though it didn't reach her eyes. "All good things, I hope."

"Oh, absolutely," (Y/N) replied, her tone dripping with false sweetness. She glanced back at Sasuke, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "And Sasuke, of course. The legendary Uchiha. I've heard quite a bit about you as well."

Sasuke's expression remained neutral, but there was a tension in the air that was impossible to ignore. (Y/N) was deliberately flirting, and she was enjoying every second of it.

"So, (Y/N)," Sakura said, trying to steer the conversation away from her husband, "what brings you to Konoha?"

(Y/N) shrugged, her eyes never leaving Sasuke. "Oh, you know. Work, mostly. I'm a mercenary. I go where the jobs are."

"Mercenary?" Sasuke echoed, his interest piqued despite himself.

"That's right," (Y/N) said, leaning casually against the fence that separated their properties. "I live for the thrill of battle. The excitement. The danger." She let her gaze linger on Sasuke a moment longer than necessary. "And the interesting people I meet along the way."

Sakura's eyes flashed with irritation. "Well, I hope you find Konoha to your liking. It's a peaceful village."

(Y/N) chuckled, a low, sultry sound. "Peace can be boring. But I'm sure I'll find ways to keep myself entertained."