🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair🎂

Naruto x Reader x Sasuke (Affair)

Request? Hit below

"Daddy." A soft whine came from Sasuke's side, making him look towards the source of the noise so early in the morning.

"Yes baby?" He grunted, looking at her messy hair and smiling face.

"Where's Naruto-kun?" Y/N whimpered against his side as she rolled over in bed, nuzzling her head against Sasuke's chest. He held her with tired eyes,  closing them again.

"I don't know where that Baka is." Sasuke yawned against her head. "Go back to sleep baby." He pressed a quick kiss to her temple.

"Daddy!" She whined louder, looking for him.

"I'm right here princess." Naruto yawned, coming out of the bathroom.

"Good!" Y/N smiled as she opened her other side of the blankets. "Come lay with us daddy." Naruto climbed eagerly into the blankets, throwing his arm over her and Sasuke.

"I can't stay for long baby, it's that time again." Naruto smiled apologetically. Y/N frowned.

Naruto and Sasuke, along with Y/N had a huge secret to hide. Ever since they were five years old, they had been the closest friends. When they were sixteen, they had become lovers, all three of them in a polyamory relationship. It was a forbidden relationship in the Leaf village, and especially with Naruto's Hokage status.

Sasuke originally planned to marry Y/N, so the three of them could be in peace to love Naruto as they pleased. However Y/N didn't want children. She was a young and free girl, and loved the excitement that came from her love for the two. Sasuke's dieing clan had to be repopulated, and so he eventually picked Sakura. No one else would be so obedient to the fact that he was rarely home and always with Y/N.

As for Naruto, she could have married him, but Naruto wanted children just as badly as Sasuke.  Naruto felt extremely guilty from it, but he chose Hinata for her easy going nature.  She let him do whatever he wanted, and allowed him to work all night. Hinata and him were great friends that had sex sometimes, just to keep up appearances. Hinata could never find out Y/N and sometimes Sasuke was visiting Naruto late at night in his office.

Y/N didn't marry, chosen to stay single and carefree. The thrill of getting caught kept her heart racing, but she truly felt bad for her friends that had no idea that their husbands were cheating. "Daddy," She kisses Naruto deeply, sucking slowly on his bottom lip. "Don't you have to be back now?" She cuddled against his bare chest, the two of them wrapped around each other while Sasuke watched tiredly.

"I could send another shadow clone." Naruto huffed as Y/N kissed down his jawline, then turned to Sasuke.

"Too risky daddy, I'm so tired of having to share you." Y/N pouted at the two of them. "It's been so long since the three of us have had such long playtime." Y/N mumbled sadly, making Sasuke kiss her cheek.

"Don't be a sad baby, we'll think of something." Sasuke looked at Naruto, who was pointedly staring at his lips. "What dobe?"

"Can I get a kiss too?" Naruto batted his blue eyes, making Sasuke roll his halfheartedly. Without a word, Sasuke leaned over and gently captured Naruto's lips on his own, Y/N staring in awe at the two of them. 

"It's so hot when you guys kiss." She smiled brightly. When they broke apart for air, she quickly kissed the two of them, laying down. 

"What about a vacation?" Y/N mumbled tiredly, trying to fight sleep. Sasuke and Naruto's eyes shot open.

"I'm the Hokage baby, I can't take vacations for long periods of time." Naruto sighed, poking her side. "Who would take care of the village?"

"Naruto also has kids, like I do." Sasuke pointed out. "I already missed years of Sarada's life, I'm trying not to lose more." He added, albeit a little guilty for his bloodline. Y/N sniffled, a lone tear trailing down her face.