🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 11🎂

"Bye Neji-San!" Y/N called with a smile, waving excitedly as Sakura piggy backed her away. Naruto and Sasuke were on either side, Sakura fretting over her as Y/N shook her head down at the girl, feeling giddy.

"Y/N-Chan, you know I want you under complete rest and supervision. You should stay with me at my place." Sakura cooed lightly, Sasuke looked at her boredly.

"Are you trying something Sakura? Sounds like you want Y/N all to yourself. She's clearly fine." Sasuke smirked lightly. Naruto punched his shoulder with an eye roll before Sakura could.

"Be nice, Teme." Naruto started. "Sakura is just caring for her friend."

"Actually, I was hoping to have another talk with you, Y/N-Chan." Sakura peered up at Y/N. She smiled back at the girl.

"I don't know Sakura, after our last talk it was clear you weren't there for talking." Y/N teased lightly. Naruto blushed at the thought. Sakura did as well, but glared at Sasuke.

"Trust me Y/N-Chan, I'm ready this time." Sakura smirked. Y/N petted her hair lightly.

"If you say so, my little strawberry." Y/N made Sakura smile widely. Sarada clapped.

"Yay sleepover." She smiled. Sakura nodded with a smile.

"That's right baby, Auntie Y/N is spending the night."

"What? I didn't agree to this?" Sasuke said with his arms crossed. Naruto nudged him lightly as a warning. "I wanted to take care of Y/N." Sasuke slightly huffed. Sakura rolled her eyes.

"I'm a medic Sasuke, I can care for her way better at my house." Sakura stuck her tongue out triumphantly. "Naruto can go back to work, and you can relax by yourself."

"But-!"

"I'll be glad to Sakura-Chan, wanna come over so we can get my house together?" Y/N smiled slightly down at Sakura. Sakura nodded with a blush.

"We're going there anyway Y/N-Chan." Sakura was smiling all the way back to her house. Naruto and Sasuke both shared a mischievous look as Sakura jogged ahead. She placed Y/N down on her porch and watched as the girl stretched lightly with a yawn.

"I told you she was fine!" Sasuke huffed. Sakura shrugged nonchalantly as a Y/N wobbly stretched. "She should take a nap, I guarantee you she'll be fine afterwards."

Y/N moaned slightly at the heat difference as she walked in the apartment. The air condition was on full blast when she walked in, making her stretch with a smile as she effortlessly moved through the apartment. Sakura immediately walked over to the thermostat, adjusting it until it was a comfortable inbetween. 

"Here Sarada." Sasuke nudged Naruto to let her go as he pulled her zipper all the way up. "I know, Auntie always lives in an iceberg." Sasuke chuckled lightly as Sarada put her tongue out.

"Come on Y/N." Sakura took her by the arm and the two of them skipped to her bedroom. Naruto followed after sheepishly.

"Y/N-Chan, your still feeling a little weak from the hospital right? Would you like some help?" Naruto asked, Sarada clutching into her fathers cloak. Y/N nodded.

"Yeah, can you and Sasuke clean the bathroom and the kitchen?" Y/N yawned again slightly. Naruto immediently started whining.

"But Y/N-Chan, I was talking about helping you, not cleaning." Naruto looked to Sasuke with grumpy eyes. Sasuke always made him do it. "Teme never helps."

"Well hes helping this time or he's gonna get dragged all the way back to our house." Sakura glared at Sasuke, clenching her fists. Sasuke yawned falsely.