😊Sasuke x Pregnant Reader Finale(Happy Ending)😊

Sasuke x Pregnant Reader Finale (Happy Ending)

Feel free to request

"Wake up love." A familiar voice rang in Y/N's ears. It was a calm voice, curling around her ears. She murmured sleepily, she could see golden light.

"Itachi-kun?" Y/N murmured confusedly. "I shouldn't be here." She could feel a tight hand on hers, keeping her still. It felt as if she could float away at any moment.

"Your right, you don't belong here." She opened her eyes in a squint, and she could see Itachi's face. A tear slid down her own, as she reached out to him.

"Itachi, I'm sorry." Y/N's sobbed as she grabbed him into a hug, regret seeping from her. Itachi patted her back.

"You were a strong kunoichi." Itachi complimented her with a smile. "It was the right thing to do. I do not fault you for any of this." Itachi promised her as he stroked her hair. Y/N whimpered.

"I.. may have bore your brother's child." Y/N looked down at her feet as she pulled back from Itachi's grasp. She frowned. "I played a lot of people, you included. I do not care for your brother as I did you." She stifled a sob. Itachi nodded slowly.

"I knew all along your feelings would be procured with the mission I gave you, love." Itachi smiled as she looked at him in shock. "I knew you would start to feel for him. You cannot deny that."

Y/N nodded sadly, avoiding his eyes. Seducing Sasuke had been her mission, but not to sleep with him. Itachi rubbed her shoulder. "I wanted you to have someone after I passed. We both knew my body couldn't last."

"But Itachi, I gave up. I saw the blade coming." Y/N sobbed. "I gave up on everything. I could have done something, fought back. I couldn't."

Itachi smiled at her. "Love, you believe yourself so terrible, you should pick up your crown." Itachi smirked and pointed down.

Y/N looked and towards the white floor, she could see a scene play out. There was a hole in the floor and through that hole she could see Sasuke. He looked distraught, and he was holding what seemed to be her dead body as he sobbed. She had never seen him show that much emotion before.

"Y/N, this is your chance." itachi rubbed her shoulders as she stared at the broken boy on the floor. "Fall in love. Let yourself live for you." Itachi kissed her shoulder as her knees nearly crumpled from the anxiety.

"I.." Y/N's first and only love was Itachi. All her life she had played her role as a seductive pawn. She had never been able to just stop and love. It had always been about war. She didn't know much about love.

"You can do this." Itachi kissed her cheek and stepped away, Y/N frowned. "I don't want to see you back here for a long time you hear me?"

"Y/N PLEASE!" Sasuke screamed into the body's face, but to no avail. She was not breathing, or moving. Y/N looked at him appraisingly from above.

"It would be nice to settle down. To hold my baby." Y/N murmured excitedly. "It would be great not to worry about this anymore."

"Be Sasuke's peace." Itachi nodded. "I can give you another chance, just look into my eyes."

Y/N pursed her lips and nodded to herself as Sasuke fought off everyone's hands. They were trying to pry him from her body. "Let's do this Itachi." She turned and smiled, and Itachi met her eyes with a Mangekyo Sharingan.

Sasuke sobbed as he kissed her forehead, and shook his head. "Goodbye, Y/N."

"Not so fast kid." Y/N chuckled dryly, no more of the strength she had had in the other world with Itachi. The breath was knocked out of her as Sasuke pinned her to the ground, hugging the life out of her.

"Oh my fucking god." He cursed into her neck as Naruto screamed in delight. Y/N chuckled dryly.

"I'm okay Sasuke." She breathed as she awoke on that cold cave floor, knowing she had been given another chance. Sakura's eyes widened hard, and she took a step back.

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked her confusedly as Sasuke sobbed relief into Y/N's neck. Sakura stared at her in disbelief.

"Still not dead." Y/N fixed Sakura with a steely glare. "I fought, and I fought." Y/N tried to stand but Sasuke pushed her down, urging her to keep still.

"Y/N, what are you talking about?" Sasuke checked her head, trying to see if she had a fever. Y/N shook her head and grabbed Sasuke's collar.

"She tried to kill me." Sasuke's eyes widened as with her free hand she pulled her shirt down. There was a large stab wound, and now that he was staring at her wrists, he could see rope marks.

"No." Sasuke and Naruto said at the same time in disbelief, looking up at Sakura. She backed up fearfully.

"She.. She's lying." Sakura looked about to flee, but Sasuke was faster than her. With a blink of her eye, he had her in his arms. She squeaked as Sasuke started choking her.

"What the fuck did you do?" Sasuke growled in her ear as his arm started squeezing the life of her neck. "Did you try to kill a pregnant woman you bitch?" Sasuke growled. Naruto put the baby in Y/N's arms, and moved to stop Sasuke.

"We belong together, Sasuke." Sakura sobbed, and Sasuke growled and squeezed harder

"Maybe in hell,-!"

Naruto punches Sasuke hard and he is forced to let go of Sakura. Given her chance, Sakura made a run for it.

"I'm going after her." Sasuke started to run but Naruto blocked his way. "Get the fuck out of the way." Sasuke glared, but Naruto pointed at Y/N's. Sasuke looked back at her.

Y/N was cradling the baby, brushing her nose against the baby's tiny one. "Itachi." She murmured excitedly. Sasuke's face softened.

"I won't let her live, Naruto." Sasuke shook his head at the ninja. He moved to go sit with his family.

"There must be a mistake." Naruto sighed in disbelief. He punched the wall. Sasuke nodded.

"I will kill her. Hurting my family is a death sentence." Sasuke declared as he put his arm around Y/N's and picked her up. She was cradled against his chest with the newborn on hers.

"Let's go home love." Sasuke kissed her forehead and him and Naruto set off, Y/N cooing to her child. "We will get our revenge." Sasuke promised her as Y/N cuddled her infant.

"Let me talk to her Sasuke." Naruto sighed. "You've done worse as a criminal, remember."

Sasuke said nothing, not listening. He was already planning how to hurt Sakura in the best way as he kissed his son.

"Itachi it is." Sasuke declared. Y/N smiled at him.

"Sasuke.. I love you." She declared with emotion. Sasuke smiled.

"I love you too, now let's get home. I need a nap." Y/N chuckled at Sasuke and closed her eyes against his chest. She fell asleep to the warm hum of her babies breathing, and Sasuke's as well.