Sasuke x Reader x Naruto 3sum Pt. 1(SMUT)

The night was alive with pulsating beats and neon lights as Naruto Uzumaki dragged Sasuke Uchiha into the heart of Konoha's hottest club. The war was finally over, and Naruto was determined to help his friend unwind. The club was throbbing with energy, and Naruto had managed to secure the best section – a VIP area overlooking the dance floor.

Naruto grinned at Sasuke, excitement radiating from every pore. "Come on, teme! This place is legendary. We're gonna have the best guys' night ever!"

Sasuke, ever the stoic Uchiha, simply rolled his eyes but couldn't suppress a small smirk. "You better not embarrass me, Naruto."

As they settled into their seats, the lights dimmed, and the music escalated to a pulsating rhythm. Naruto, always one to go all out, signaled a waitress and ordered a round of drinks for them. The atmosphere was electric, and Sasuke found himself begrudgingly enjoying the change of pace.

Suddenly, the crowd hushed, and the spotlight shifted to the center of the dance floor. A figure emerged, swaying to the music with captivating grace. It was a dancer, captivating the audience with every movement. Naruto nudged Sasuke, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Check this out, Sasuke! I've got something special planned for us."

As the dancer continued to mesmerize the crowd, Naruto discreetly signaled someone backstage. Moments later, the music shifted, and the dancer took on a new routine, drawing even more attention.

Then, the crowd gasped as a new figure joined the dancer on stage. It was a young woman, her moves synchronized with the dancer's. Sasuke squinted, trying to get a clearer view. The woman's name was (Y/N) Miyu, a name that stirred memories from his distant past.

The two performers moved in perfect harmony, their bodies flowing with the music. Naruto leaned over to Sasuke, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Remember her, Sasuke? It's (Y/N) – our old friend from the academy."

Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise. Memories flashed before him – a time when they were carefree children, laughing and playing together. It was a time before tragedy struck the Uchiha clan, changing Sasuke's life forever.

As the performance reached its peak, (Y/N) made her way towards the VIP section. Dressed in the skimpiest of outfits that shimmered under the club lights, she exuded confidence. Naruto greeted her with an enthusiastic wave.

"(Y/N)! Long time no see! Meet my old friend, Sasuke."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in recognition, and a warm smile spread across her face. "Naruto! Sasuke! I can't believe it's really you guys. It's been years!"

Sasuke, still processing the unexpected reunion, nodded in acknowledgment. "(Y/N)."

Naruto beamed. "We used to be the three troublemakers of the academy, remember? Good times!"

(Y/N) chuckled, a hint of nostalgia in her eyes. "Those were the days. I never thought I'd see you two in a place like this."

Naruto grinned sheepishly. "Well, we're celebrating the end of the war. And what better way to do it than with an old friend?"

The trio shared a moment of camaraderie, catching up on the years that had passed since their carefree days at the academy. As the night continued, the dance floor pulsed with life, and the friends revealed the joy of their unexpected reunion, marking the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

As (Y/N) shed her cloak, revealing the form-fitting ensemble that left little to the imagination, Sasuke's typically indifferent expression faltered for a moment. His piercing gaze observed the transformation of the once tomboyish girl they used to know into a stunning and confident woman. The outfit accentuated her curves in all the right places, and Naruto's playful comment about her being a "five-star baddie" suddenly made sense.