🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke 44 Affair🎂

Hey guys this is the LAST UPDATE HERE.

The book isn't over. I just want to go back to regular Scenerio on this one

So follow the affair story on it's own page if you wanna read it there.

I just uploaded another chappy

Thanks guys

..........

Y/N smiled as Ko willingly went with Neji, feeling comfortable enough to go get a snack with him. Karin raised an eyebrow as the door shut, a gleeful smirk on her face."Oh my god girlfriend." Karin mumbled. "A family guy too?" She teased, smacking Y/N's butt.

"You're such a tool." Y/N giggled. "Has Suigetsu ever talked about a family?" She asked Karin, who nodded.

"Yeah." Karin pouted, nodding. "I don't know if I'm mommy material though. I like to have fun too much."

"I do too." Y/N smiled. "But I love it."

"Yeah." She chuckled. "I'm a bitch sometimes though." Karin pouted. "Suigetsu talks about kids a lot, especially when we get intimate." Karin wiggled her eyebrows, making Y/N squeal.

"Oh so he wants baby babies." Y/N teased, tickling Karin's side as the girl fell back squealing.

"Look what Uncle Neji got me!" Ko ran in the room, jumping onto the bed. She held up a perfectly packaged cupcake. Y/N smiled as Ko jumped into her lap, laying her head against Y/N's chest as she started eating the pink cupcake. Karin made a face at Y/N.

"So he comes to rescue you guys, with cupcakes." Karin blinked. "Wanna trade?"

"Suigetsu is like a brother to me." Y/N chuckled. "I'm just joking when I said I'd bone him." Y/N covered Ko's ears, whispering and laughing with her friend.

"Where's your Uncle Neji kid?" Karin poked her belly, smiling when Ko started giggling.

"He said to tell you that he's going to clean up the picture that was smashed downstairs." Ko chewed her cupcake sweetly. "He said we should have a girls night without worrying." Ko giggled. "I like Uncle Neji."

"Me too." Karin sipped her glass of wine with a wink at Y/N. Y/N took a deep breath, pinching her nose.

"Look at these roses, in a glass vase." Karin mumbled happily, thumbing them. "Let's trade men for the night."

"Ew." Y/N said simply. "He's aight."

"Just aight?" Karin scoffed.

"I've been gifted better. Like an entire vacation." Y/N smiled, shrugging. Ko gave her a look, winking.

"Bitch what?" Karin scoffed, placing the vase on the bedroom table.

"Well it was a vacation, until it turned into a mission." Y/N poked Ko's cheek. "That's how I met the kids."

"Oh." Karin mumbled. "Sasuke must be one to pull out all the cards."

"Who said it was Sasuke?" Y/N scoffed. "That man has a wife."

Karin pulled her glasses down, giving Y/N that hardened look. "Come on girl, we're family." Karin snickered. "You know damn well that man thinks you're his other wife." Karin laughed. "Always has."

"Not true." Y/N hummed, looking away from her. Karin had this eye where she could just read her like a book.

"You know, men don't care how a girl dresses if he doesn't like her." Karin hummed, counting her fingers. "They also don't take their friends to lavish vacations for the hell of it. Oh, and that little family trip I saw you on?" She was counting her fingers off, smirking. "Don't get me started on me overhearing him grilling Suigetsu on checking on you. He cares an awful lot for someone who's not his girlfriend." Karin teased.