🎂Naruto x Reader X Sasuke Affair 4🎂

Naruto x Reader x Sasuke 4

When we were kids

Age 4:

"Naruto-kun!" Y/N laughed as she was chased around the meadow, her f/c pigtails flying around her knees. Naruto was running behind her, his finger outstretched to touch her.

"Y/N-Chan, you're gonna get caught!!" Naruto cheered, chasing her near the pond. Y/N was running fast, trying not to get caught in the splashes as she and Naruto trampled in the shallow end.

"No!" Y/N fake yelled, collapsing on the dry land by the pond. Naruto shook her eagerly, laughing at her as they played.

"Hey!" They both froze and turned their heads, hearing another voice their age yell. Y/N looked up to see a boy she knew in their class. "Hi, Sasuke." Y/N smiled, shrugging her shoulders at his infuriated face. He was looking in between the two. Naruto and Y/N were his classmates. He remembered Naruto being very loud, and Y/N being really giggly.

"Are you hurting her?" Sasuke questioned Naruto, standing at the edge of the treeline. Y/N and Naruto both laughed, shaking their heads.

"We're playing monster. Wanna play?" Y/n asked. "It's super fun, it's like a tag kinda." Y/N poked Naruto's shoulder. "He's it!" Y/N ran away from Naruto towards Sasuke, grabbing his hand.

"Whoa!" Sasuke yelled, running away with her while Naruto chased after them. They leapt over fallen trees, running through a new meadow with tall grass.

"Quiet." Y/N whispered, and both of them ducked into the grass. She threw her belly on the floor in a prone, crawling with her forearms gently as she hid expertly. Sasuke followed suit, laughing at her silently.

"You're really good at this game." Sasuke chuckled. Y/N nodded.

"It's like playing ninja." Y/N smiled at him, her tiny mouth pursed as Naruto bursted into the open.

"Where are you bakas?" Naruto called, looking left and right.

Sasuke looked down at his hand, when Naruto burst into the clearing, Y/N had grabbed his on instinct. He felt a warm feeling in his little belly. "Your hands are soft." Sasuke commented out loud, a small blush on his face.

"Yours too." Y/N smiled at him, promptly shushing him when Naruto got near. When his back was turned, she counted silently on her fingers. "3,2,1.. Get him Sasuke." Y/N watched as Sasuke launched at Naruto, his arms wrapping around his body as the two of them spiraled down the hill in the meadow. She followed them running, her hair flying around as she skidded down the meadow.

"Agh!" Naruto grunted as he landed on his back, Sasuke on top of him. Sasuke had him pinned with a triumphant smile.

"Gotcha!" Sasuke said with a smile, tilting his head as he studied the boy's face. "What are you guys doing here anyway? This is Uchiha district." Sasuke looked into the boy's eyes as he struggled underneath Sasuke's grip. Sasuke was very strong for his age. Y/N came up behind him, and peeked over his shoulder at Naruto.