🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 12🎂

A/N: Okay guys I'm gonna take a little break from this story

A/N: Okay guys I'm gonna take a little break from this story. I love it and it's not done, rest assured! However I wanna start making other parts for the other scenarios and requests you guys like. Idk, tell me what you want to see more of! Got a request?

Also when we get to the island, yall are gonna flip yo shit lmfao. I got so many plans.

Sasuke watched the two women making small talk, a slightly annoyed look on his face. He was glaring at Naturo now, who was eating his breakfast staring at the wall.

"Sasuke-Teme," Naruto huffed lightly. "I already said I was sorry, it's not my fault." Naruto grumbled under his voice. Y/N smiled lightly at him.

"Sakura." Sasuke said suddenly, standing. "Can I speak with you downstairs?" Sakura frowned, confused as Sasuke now wore a soft look on his face. Y/N smiled lightly with a nod.

"Go ahead babe." She pushed Sakura lightly towards Sasuke, the pink haired woman nodding with a smile. Sakura and Sasuke both left, the two of them wandering down to the basement. Y/N looked at Naruto, who now had a stern look on his face.

"Y/N-Chan," Naruto narrowed his eyes at her. She smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry for getting you in trouble Naruto-kun." Y/N slowly ate her pancakes, smiling as he softened immediately.

"You're lucky I love you." Naruto smiled sheepishly, reaching across the table to grab her hand. She squeezed his hand back, a smile on her face.

"You don't understand how bad I feel." Y/N pouted gently. "I feel so bad for Sarada."

"She'll be okay." Naruto smiled still. "Just a little dizzy when she wakes up, but it's better then what would happen if people found out." Naruto said simply with a shrug. Y/N nodded.

"I know babe." Y/N smiled. "We can be together later." She retracted her hand gently, Naruto softening his look even more.

"Babe. Please.." She didn't look up, her head in her pancakes as she shrugged with a pout on her face.

"I'm fine, Naruto." She said firmly. Naruto sighed.

"Alright." He didn't have the energy to argue after being caught so easily. Not with Sakura just below them. The two of them ate lunch peacefully with silence. Naruto took peeks at her, after a while he was frowning. "What do you think Sasuke is taking so long for?"

"I don't know. It's his wife." Y/N boredly droned as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Really?" Naruto lightly pushed her arm, joking with her. She smiled.

"Their breakfast is gonna get cold." Y/N hummed lightly. Naruto smirked.

"Go get them then, brat." He reached over and ruffled her hair. Y/N frowned.