🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 25🎂

"Momma?" Y/N shook her head, a pursed frown of her face. She cleared her throats as she fought to awake, her eyes meeting a sea of blue. "You slept in." Nagi smiled at her as she groggily awoke. She nodded and turned around, seeing her bed empty. "Papa and Uncle Naruto are in the bathroom." Nagi said with a yawn. "Ko is there too, she got a cut." He explained as Y/N frowned.

"Is it bad? Did something happen?" Y/N sat up, a worried look on her face as she stood up with a quick yawn. Nagi shook his head with a kind smile.

"She's fine Mother." Nagi smiled, putting his thumbs on his cheek. "She tried to throw my dictionary at me. It turns out that paper does hurt." He added as Y/N laughed in relief.

"Thank you Mr. and Nagi's daddy." Ko smiled excitedly as she bounded into the room, her eyes excited as she saw Y/N. "Look!" She held up her finger to see a pink bandaid. Y/N smiled at her.

"I see that, it's very cute." Y/N smiled. She walked into the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush, ignoring Sasuke and Naruto who were groaning with annoyance.

"It's so early." Naruto groaned. "Nagi jumped on us when the sun woke up." Naruto complained. Sasuke nodded.

"We let you sleep in, you didn't have any nightmares last night.. Did you?" Sasuke added, his head tilted at her as she spit into the sink. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Best I've slept in a long time." She chuckled. Sasuke looked pleased, nodding his head at her. Naruto smiled at her.

"I'm glad we let you sleep in then." Naruto grinned. "Nagi's been bugging Sasuke all morning that they're going to have the best day ever." Naruto chuckled as Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Y/N fixed Sasuke with a look. "Just be careful." She said carefully. Sasuke nodded.

"Nagi." Sasuke called out, hearing the boy groan and walk over.

"Father my novel was particularly interesting." Nagi pouted at them as he walked into the bathroom. "You're taking forever to get ready." Nagi pouted, making Y/N smile.

"He's almost done honey, what time are you guys going to be back?" Y/N asked as Sasuke shrugged.

"I don't know, it's his idea." Sasuke stifled a yawn.

"We're going to meet some friends." Nagi smiled. "They expect a lot of me, so I'd appreciate it if you were on my best behavior." Nagi grinned. Sasuke glared at him, but stopped when Y/N fixed with a raised eyebrow. Nagi giggled, holding his belly.

"I thought we were getting ice cream?" Sasuke asked. Nagi nodded excitedly.

"We are! We'll get alot of stuff!" Nagi smiled. "Momma, promise you'll stay inside and relax all day with Uncle Naruto?" Nagi asked? Y/N nodded. "I'm serious." He added, all tones of childlikeness gone from his face. "But don't worry, I'll come back." Nagi smiled and left the room when she forced herself to nod. She looked at Sasuke with raised eyebrows.

"I agree he's a little weird sometimes." Sasuke frowned. "However he's still a kid, just how much can he actually do?" He murmured to her. Y/N sighed but nodded, throwing her hands up as she left off after Nagi. She watched him at the table read his thick book, his eyes trained harshly on it.

"Do you need anything Mother?" Nagi turned suddenly and smiled at her. Y/N smiled but shook her head no. "Don't worry about it mommy." Nagi smiled. "You won't have to worry about anything, I swear to you." Ko stopped bouncing on the bed behind Y/N, making her look exasperated.

"Sorry Nagi's mommy." Ko smiled.

"It's Y/N." Y/N giggled as Ko shaked her head at her.

"Your Nagi's Mommy." She smiled and turned her head on her, pink pigtails swinging as Y/N shrugged.