🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 17🎂

Sasuke yawned, rubbing the back of his neck. He remembered falling asleep, a cloud of warmth on his chest. He lifted his head, feeling Y/N curled up on his chest. Sasuke yawned again, a content smile on his lips as he relaxed with the two heads on either side of his shoulder.

He opened his eyes abruptly as that thought entered his head. He could definitely feel three different bodies. He looked up to see the kid Nagi laying on top of him completely. He was snoring, and looked even more comfortable than he did on the couch. Sasuke looked to his right to see Y/N cuddling Sasuke's side, knocked out completely. Her hair was forming a halo around him, and Naruto was snoring loudly on his other side. Sasuke huffed and tried to adjust the kid until he was on Y/N's side.

"Papa." He mumbled in his sleep. "I'll do more." He mumbled in his sleep as he tightly clenched onto Sasuke. He lightly tried to disrobe the child's arms around his neck. "I'll do more papa. More..." he mumbled to himself. Sasuke finally gave up, not wanting to wake the kid up for another episode. He threw his head back annoyed, having to be pinned down by that kid.

He looked beside him at Y/N as she started making noises, her breath getting heavier. He frowned and placed a free hand on her forward, feeling sweat on her forehead. She was having nightmares again. Her mouth opened and she rolled over to her back, feeling hotter than usual. Sasuke sighed and tried to hold her closer, but she just whimpered louder at the heat.

Nagi looked up from Sasuke's chest, looking right at Y/N. "Momma." He whimpered, and reached out. Sasuke stopped him with a stern look. "Sorry Papa." He frowned and laid back down, staring at Sasuke. Sasuke groaned lightly.

"She'll be fine." He sighed, throwing his hands behind his head. "She gets like that sometimes."

"Why?" Nagi frowned. "It looks like a nightmare." He noted as she shivered in her sleep. "I get them alot." He explained to Sasuke. Sasuke nodded.

"She does too. You both have some trauma." Sasuke muttered to himself. "She'll get over it." He added. Nagi stared at her face that was covered in sweat.

"I can make her happier." Nagi smiled. "Mommy says I'm her angel." Sasuke stayed quiet, but nodded nonetheless. "Mommy!" He whispered, trying to wake her up.

Y/N didn't awake, instead moaned in her sleep. Sasuke shushed the child lightly. "Hey kid, let her sleep. She hasn't been sleeping well." Sasuke explained lightly. Nagi nodded and pouted, and scurried up further up his chest to nuzzle into Sasuke's chest.

"Oh I'm sorry papa." Nagi muttered and leaned his head into Sasuke, snuggling him. Sasuke flinched, but relaxed when the child clenched his fist on Sasuke's chest. "Your warm papa." Sasuke smirked lightly, but patted the kids back as he went back to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How old are you?" Sasuke questioned the kid who was eating his lunch eagerly. Naruto had given him a bowl of ramen, and the group of four was eating lunch happily around the table.

"Nine papa." He said with an obvious air. Y/N looked at him in awe.

"He's so cute right Sasuke?" She eagerly asked, poking Nagi's cheeks and making him laugh. Sasuke huffed boredly. "He looks like our love child." She smiled and stuck her tongue out as Sasuke smiled at the thought. He wiped it off quickly.

"Shut up, he looks nothing like me." Sasuke rolled his eyes and looked away. Nagi smiled at him.

"Papa's always like this." He rolled his eyes similar to Sasuke. Naruto looked closely at Nagi's features. "I look like momma did when she was a kid." He stuck his tongue out at Y/N to make her laugh. He was a clear copy of her when he did that.