😘Team HebixReaderxItachi😘

Team Hebi x Reader x Itachi

Lemme know if you want a part 2.

It had all started when Sasuke had heard a rumor. A pretty horrifying one. While passing through a town, Team Hebi had stopped to rest at an inn. While there, he couldn't help but overhear a conversation between gentle civilians during check in. Suigetsu stared at Sasuke's face, as sweat appeared on Uchiha's forehead. Karin and Jugo were busy getting the rooms ready, and it was just the two of them. Sasuke was listening to the civilian conversation with narrowed eyes now.

"The Angel with the sharingan." One said lovingly. "She has amazing healing powers, she should be the next UziKage." The other spoke with care. Sasuke turned around, about to say something, when Suigetsu looked at him.

"Another sharingan?" He whispered in confusion. As far he knew, Sasuke was the last of his clan. After Sasuke had beaten Itachi, the team goals had changed to destroying Konoha to avenge the brother Sasuke had sought to kill. However, it was impossible that there was another sharingan.

Sasuke breathed deeply, and approached the happy friends chattering. He cleared his throat. "Excuse me, did I overhear you say Angel with the Sharingan?" Sasuke questioned emotionlessly. The civilians nodded happily, unaware of any danger. The city they had taken refuge in was a peaceful one with almost no knowledge of rogue ninja.

"Yes, she's the crowning jewel of this village. She can create surgeries with nearly her sharingan alone, and can protect the village with her wonderful ninjutsu." Another villager nearby chimed in, pressing his fingers to his lips in prayer. "We call her the angel because of her beauty." He chuckled.

Sasuke thought for a second. "Have you seen her, I'm in need of assistance." He looked the man in the eye. Unknowing of danger, the man happily gave him her address, and advised him to knock three times. Despite the village's peaceful nature, she was suspicious of strangers who didn't have her code. "Thank you." Sasuke turned, and motioned for Suigetsu to follow him.

"We'll be back." Suigetsu called Karin and Jugo, who were watching curiously. Sasuke nodded, and they took off. The directions they had been given lead to the tallest hill in the village. It took Suigetsu and Sasuke minutes to climb and reach the small cabin. Sasuke breathed deeply as he took in the building.

"Who do you think she is?" Suigetsu wondered aloud as both boys approached the cabin. Sasuke stayed silent, unsure.

"We are not to frighten her if she isn't a threat." Sasuke said gently. "Let me do the talking." And with that he knocked on the cabin three times, just as he had been instructed. They waited with baited breath. Until finally the door opened, and Sasuke's eyes widened.

A woman in a sultry kimona answered the door. It was long and elegant, made of silk and lace, and was fit with a traveling cloak as well. As Sasuke looked into e/c eyes, he understood exactly why they called her the Angel. Everything about her was elegant, from her hair, to the light makeup, even the strappy heels on her feet. He cleared his throat, his face never betraying his emotions. Suigetsu however, was drooling with wide eyes.

"Good afternoon." Sasuke introduced himself. "May I enter?" He bowed slightly, trying to show respect. He looked into her raised eyes.

"At this time of night? Perhaps. How can I help you?" She mumbled kindly, care shining from her face. Suigetsu took her hand and lightly kissed it, rubbing her arm.

"You're already dressed for the wedding my love. Please marry me." Suigetsu boasted as he kissed her hand again.

Sasuke punched Suigetsu in the arm, breaking free from her blushing grasp. "We've heard rumors that you own the sharingan. Is that true?" Sasuke decided to get right to the point. She retracted her arm quickly, backing up slightly.