😉Sasuke x Pregnant Reader Part 2 😉

Sasuke felt as if he was floating, his hands reaching out. He awoke in a cave, a blanket covering him and his wounds already bandaged. At first he was calm, and unfearing as he looked around. Then his eyes widened in realization. "Y/N!" He called out, not feeling her chakra.

"She's resting." A deep voice said from the shadows, stepping into the room. Sasuke took in his large cloak with red and black clouds.

"Where is she Akatsuki?" Sasuke tried to stand, but his legs were still wobbly. "I need to see her."

"She was exhausted from the battle." The masked man said as he leaned against the wall. "And anyway, we have to talk. I need to tell you the truth about Itachi." The masked man chuckled.

.................................

Y/N was laying in the bed she used to share with Itachi. Her tears were running down her face as she tore the evidence of Itachi. Sasuke could not find out about her relationship. She looked at the last remaining picture she had of Itachi. It wasn't a picture, but more of a painting that Sasori-San had gifted her on her birthday. A very realistic picture of Itachi and her.

She used her jutsu to wither it away to nothing, as tears fell into her lap. "I'm sorry." She whispered to herself, and rubbed her head against the pillow as she tried to go back to sleep. She was quickly startled awake by a slamming knock. "Coming." Y/n crawled out of bed and dragged herself over to the door. It was most likely Tobi coming to tell her nonsense again.

"Hello-!" Y/N was cut off as Sasuke barreded inside the door and pinned her against the wall, a look of what she could only describe as broken.

"Y/N-Chan, you're okay." He whispered as he carefully picked her up, she hugged him back with a nod.

"I am." She placed a hand on his cheek carefully, choosing her words as her actions.

"I have to tell you about Itachi. It wasn't his fault." Sasuke feverishly spoke as he carried her over to the bed bridal style. Y/N nodded.

"Calm down Sasuke." She smiled as Sasuke placed her and tucked her into bed, climbing in beside her. He was still a kid, she forgot that sometimes.

"I have a new goal." Sasuke threw an arm around her and brought her to his chest. He was exhausted as well. "We will avenge Itachi and crush the leaf." Sasuke rubbed her hair and patted her back. "How's it feel?" Sasuke wondered aloud. Y/N looked confused.

"Feel like what?" She was oddly quiet. Sasuke assumed she was upset about the direction of the battle.

"If you were worried about me, I'm sorry about making you worry." Sasuke frowned. Y/N looked up at him, her eyelashes batting.

"I never had anything to worry about. I knew you would protect me." Y/N grinned. Sasuke's eyes showed large emotion as he swept down and kissed her forehead.

"I know. But I was asking about my child." Sasuke smiled. Y/N shrugged.

"I assume fine. Madara is arranging for Kabuto to look me over." Y/N shrugged. Sasuke tensed. "I know, but Kabuto is a fine medical shinobi, and he would never betray the Akatsuki." Y/N grinned. Sasuke sighed, but nodded.

"I want to go with you, make sure you're safe and the baby too." Sasuke wrapped both of his arms around her and snuggled her. Y/N giggled.

"Don't you have a mission? Madara does not like idle hands." Y/N rubbed her hands down Sasuke's chest. Sasuke nodded.

"You're coming with me." Sasuke said, Y/N looked up.

"Sasuke, I can't." Y/N pleaded, trying to make him see reason. He shook his head no.