💋 Deidara x Kunoichi Part 2 💋

Deidara x Kunoichi Part 2

Feel free to comment, request, and review

The first couple of days seemed to be a nightmare. She was horrified. The silver haired ninja had managed to take everything from her. The first night, he and Orochimaru had strapped her to a long bed. "No!" Y/N screamed as she fought with all her might.

"Oh Dear." Orochimaru's voice curled as he stroked her cheek. "It's just a sedative to strip you of your powers. We need more time to talk." Orochimaru cooed in her ears. She lurched and kicked.

"Let me go. NO!" She screamed loudly as Kabuto injected her with the viral needle. Y/N sobbed as she felt all the energy drain from her body. Orochimaru smirked and released the chakra binding ropes from her.

Y/N strucked, and failed greatly, Her fists lacked chakra and her body was already weak from the ordeal. He grabbed her outstretched hand easily, and placed a kiss to her hand. "You have nothing to fear. No one will hurt you." Orochimaru carefully explained.

"You will!" She tore her hand away, and the silver haired ninja that had introduced himself as Kabuto glared at her.

"You're acting ridiculous. There are plenty of women that would be lucky to be by Orochimaru's side." The ninja chatisized her.

"Mmm yes." Orochimaru's eyes wracked up and down her body. She shivered and pulled the white cloak they had given her closer. "Could you ready her for Kabuto, I need to see Sasuke." Orochimaru hissed, and Kabuto bowed greatly.

Y/N gave a look of disgust and backed away slightly from Kabuto. "You're not strong enough to resist, you might as well comply." Kabuto grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Y/N yawned sadly, her voice was still strained from swallowing so much salt water. Kabuto looked sideways at her.

"I've already patched you up, but you need to look presentable for Orochimaru." Kabuto said simply. Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"What are you saying?" She hissed as Kabuto opened a door and hurried her in. He sat her down and for the first time, she felt a sharp pain in her rips. He noticed the look on her face, and nodded.

"You suffered serious damage to your body. You must have fallen a thousand feet on your back." Kabuto hummed and gently pulled her robe off. Y/N was reminded heavily as her earlier days in her village.

"You don't have to dress me. I'm fine." Y/N muttered softly. Kabuto shook his head.

"Not yet your not. Orochimaru loves straight, kept hair." Kabuto murmured as he started her hair for her. Y/N huffed.

"I feel like a barbie doll. I don't know what you guys think i'm going to do here." She mumbled. Kabuto chuckled as he continued to brush her hair for her. It was a tangled mess from the battle.

"You're betrothed now. Your powers have really made him consider a fairy offspring." Kabuto smirked. She shivered just imagining it.

"Wait... Where am I sleeping tonight?" Y/N whispered carefully. Kabuto turned her around and placed a bow in her hair.

"With Orochimaru of course." Kabuto grinned. "You look great." Y/N turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a doll being presented to a little kid. "Now let me help you into this."

Y/N immediately burst into anger as he presented a babydoll lace nightie. She kicked and screamed but Kabuto was stronger and faster in her current condition. He managed to get the nightgown on her, and she frowned with shame.