🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 28 🎂

Remember Masuru is Red, Nagisa is Blue, Kotoko is pink, and Jataro is Brown

Night after Y/N and Sasuke's first Date

Y/N was sitting at the tree she had sat with Naruto and Sasuke often, Hinata in front of her looking saddened. "Y/N, please repeat to me what you said." Hinata mumbled. Y/N nodded.

"Naruto and I are done, I do not deserve to have someone as great as him." Y/N mumbled aloud. Hinata looked horrified as she dropped to her knee, her head on the grass as she bowed to Y/N.

"Naruto-kun, I've loved him all my life." Hinata pleaded. "I do not wish to take him from you Y/N.  He has loved you his entire life. You're making a mistake."

"Hinata, I no longer hold feelings for Naruto like that." Y/N said happily as she fought to keep her voice steady. "I wouldn't trust anyone but you with his heart. Please, I need to focus on myself before I ever were to marry anyone." Hinata looked incredibly guilty as Y/N stoically promised her everything she had ever wanted.

"Oh Y/N-Chan!" Hinata flew into Y/N's arms, surprising the girl. She breathed a sigh of relief and accepted Hinata's hug, rubbing her own nose against Hinata's shoulder.

"Naruto-kun... he's a great man." Hinata pulled away from Y/N and held her hand. "It would take a lot to change his mind on you. I'm surprised your coming to me like this Y/N." Y/N smiled, remembering Hinata to be a stuttering twelve year old. Hinata had changed just as she did.

"Trust me, we've talked about it a lot." Y/N chuckled as Hinata looked at her with pity.

"Y/N.... I hope you don't mind me prying." Hinata mumbled loudly as she placed her fingers together. "But have you fallen for someone else? Is that why your always visiting Uchiha-San." Hinata asked, then immediately turned red  and shook her head at Y/N's raised eyebrow.

"I hope you don't mind! Sakura-Chan has been talking about it." Hinata said while hiding her head.

"Oh really?" Y/N acted innocently. "Sasuke and I don't spend a lot of alone time." Y/N shrugged. "Naruto is always with us. Remember when we were kids we were inseparable."

"Your right. After you came back you tried to ignite a relationship with him.. right?" Hinata asked shyly. Y/N nodded. "And it didn't work out? Perhaps you guys were better off our friends?"

Y/N smiled. Hinata was clearly scrambling to try to justify, but Y/N knew for a fact that Hinata was a good person. "Don't feel selfish about it." Y/N smiled at her. "This is a mutual feeling I and Naruto discussed. We are not compatible." Y/N shrugged.

"Y/N... Sakura-Chan talks about you a lot. I apologize for her." Hinata frowned, swaying on her toes. "She's wrong." Hinata suddenly looked firm. "I watched her grow up, bullying you and for a while I didn't like you too."

Y/N kept her face straight. "Im proud to admit that you are the best friend I've had since you've come back." Hinata finished proudly. "You are the best person I've ever met, and it's no wonder Naruto-kun fell for you as a young child." She smiled brightly. "So I can't take him from you-!"