💃Child Sasuke x Guardian Reader Part 2💃

Child Sasuke x Guardian Reader Part 2
Slight Kakashi x Reader hinted
Love it

Sasuke tapped his foot angrily against the hardwood floor as he watched the clock. He had to be up at 9 am for a mission, but his guardian was not home yet. He wanted to see her before he went to sleep so he could make sure she got home safe.

He sighed as he took to the staircase and went to his room. Sasuke would consult with her in the morning. He was just about to drift off to sleep when he heard what sounded like giggling and the door opening. He immediately threw himself out of the covers and ran downstairs.

"Good night Kakashi Sensei, so sorry to keep you up late." (Name) giggled as Kakashi kissed her hand. Sasuke stared at them but continued his descent.

"Kakashi." Sasuke stood in front of him with cross arms. Kakashi gave him a wink.

"Hello sweetie." (Name) Sasuke's cheek.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Sasuke focused his glare on Kakashi. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he tried to ignore the piercing glare of the twelve year old child.

"Sasuke." (Name) warned him with a stern look. She walked back into the house further and kicked off her heels.  "I'm sorry to make you wait, but Kakashi and I went dancing after dinner. There was an excellent night club." (Name) gushed. She hadn't had that much fun in years.

"It's midnight." Sasuke pointed an accusing finger in Kakashi's face whom chuckled.

"I'm so sorry to not return her at a decent hour Sasuke. I will make sure our next date conforms to your standards." Kakashi chuckled. (Name) held Kakashi's hand and rubbed his fingers warmly.

"Please Kakashi, I would be honored to meet with you again. Let me know when your ready to check out that new barbecue place." (Name) gushed. Sasuke looked at her and was appalled by the glowing happiness on her face.

Kakashi melted underneath her sweet gaze. "Of course (Name)-Chan. The kids and I have a few missions this week but I will make time for you." Kakashi raised his hand that was held in hers and kissed hers gently. She blushed.

"Alright, alright." Sasuke chided. Kakashi backed off.

"He's right.  It's getting late and we must go to bed." (Name) smiled. Kakashi bowed deeply to her.

"Goodnight (Name), goodnight Sasuke. See you at the usual spot." Kakashi nodded his head to Sasuke. He nodded.

(Name) shut the door quietly and sighed with happiness as she locked it. Sasuke frowned at her. "(Name), did you have fun truly with Kakashi?" He asked gently. The look of happiness on her face was glowing. Sasuke felt envious as it was the same look she gave him.

"Yes." She giggled. "We went dancing. We ate a magnificent meal." (Name) gushed as she twirled in her mini dress. Sasuke chuckled at her antics. Even though she was nearly twice his age, she always managed to have the excitement of a child

"Good, you needed a night out." Sasuke said gently as he placed a hand on her back. He gently prodded her to the stairs.

"Thanks, yes it was a long time coming." (Name) giggled with glee and ran towards the stairs. "Goodnight Sasuke-kun." She ran up the stairs and he heard the familiar crash as she jumped into her bed, clothes and all. As he passed her room he peeked in, her eyes were already closed and she was falling asleep. 

Sasuke closed the door with a small, rare smile on his face. "Goodnight (Name)," He whispered to himself as he retreated to his own room for slumber.

..............

When Sasuke came home one day and hugged (Name) around the middle, she knew something was strange. "What're you excited about?" She giggled and ruffled his hair.