😢Deidara x Rouge Kunoichi Part 1 😢

Deidara x Rouge Kunoichi Part 1

Feel Free to request

"And that is my will of fire." Y/N seductively murmured as she placed her boot on the fallen ninja's neck. The entire Akatsuki that had just watched her appraised her skills. Pein clapped a hand to her back.

"See, she is worthy of being an Akatsuki." Pein announced to the members as they watched her. Deidara was especially aware of her skills.

"Nice to meet you, un." He held out his hand as she passed by him silently. She paused. Deidara could see the wheels turning in her head. However she kept going, and didn't say a word.

"Don't bother her. She is a formidable kunoichi on a mission." Pein said proudly. Y/N sat down on the couch by herself, and twirled the kunai around her fingers. Everyone said their introductions quietly, and Deidara volunteered to take her to her room.

"My name is Deidara, yeah." Deidara smirked at her cooly. She was very cool like, and collected. Y/N nodded at him.

"Y/N." She said, but didn't take his outstretched hand. "Your hand is drooling." Y/N smirked. Deidara blushed and retracted his hands.

"Yeah they get excited, yeah." Deidara huffed. "They haven't seen someone new in so long. So, are you an artist?" Deidara asked giddly.

"No." Y/N walked with a sway to her hips, her eyes blank as ever.

"Do you like art? I can show you mine. You'll quiver with remorse." Deidara proudly exclaimed. Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Pein told me you had explosive ninja art, correct?" Y/N said. Deidara nodded.

"So you've heard of me, un. Well you..." Deidara held out a hand to stop her, she paused.

"What do you want?" She exclaimed and tore her hand back as he tried to stop her.

"I can't let you in, un. There's some dangerous chakra in there, yeah." Deidara frowned. Y/N snickered.

"Oh please. There's nothing dangerous in here but me." Y/N cooly looked at him, and opened the door. Deidara followed her inside worriedly.

"I'm seriously un!" Deidara looked around, he couldn't leave Y/N inside with a clear conscience. Y/N looked underneath the bed, where the mysterious chakra was coming from.

"Y/N-Chan no!" Deidara lurched for her, but the ball of mysterious chakra enveloped her first.

"Calm down ninja." Y/N huffed. She opened her arms to show she was fine. "This is my ninja pixies. Their part of my ninja art." Deidara stared open at the very tiny flying humans that were flying around her.

"But.. Ninja art?" Deidara sat down, excited to talk to her more.

"Have you heard of the fabled fairies?" Y/N murmured as one kissed her cheek and spilled sparkles all over her shoulder. "They are a beautiful species that have lived peacefully and these are indebted to me." Y/N waved her arm. "When I first arrived I instructed them to scatter. Guess they sensed this empty room would be mine."

Deidara gasped. It was a tiny human, with beautiful small wings. Everywhere it stepped a tiny burst of sparkles exploded from its feet. It was flying around Y/N as if it was in love. "Why is it kissing you, yeah?" Deidara was amused.

"I'm a god to them. A god that has emerged and saved them from dangerous situations." Y/N talked with emotion for the first time. She lifted her finger and just like a butterfly, it fell on her hand. "I'm a fairy mix."