🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 18🎂

Nagi frowned, turning on the tips of his shoes. "What do you mean I have to sleep in the nurse's office?" He looked up at Sasuke with wet eyes. Sasuke frowned. Y/N was behind him with a light smile. Nagi was dressed in some pajamas they had pulled out of his backpack. "Papa please." He begged Sasuke lightly, making Sasuke frown sadly. Y/N smiled kindly.

"You're gonna be okay Nagi." Y/N said lightly. Sasuke made a face and looked away.

"We're not your parents' kid. We shouldn't be pretending." He gave Y/N a soft but stern look. Nagi shook his head.

"You and momma are my parents though." Nagi explained. "Momma  I wanted to sleep with you." nagi said to Y/N purposely. Y/N looked at Sasuke with a pout, Sasuke shaking his head.

"We can't keep you." Sasuke reiterated to the child slowly. "As much as I'd love to, we are very busy people." Sasuke said slowly. He took the child by the hand. "Now say goodnight and goodbye to Y/N." Sasuke nudged the kid towards Y/N.

Y/N's lips bubbled sadly when Nagi held her with a sad whine. He whined long until his tears started coming. "I want to sleep with you." He whined again. Y/N frowned, and pouted at Sasuke. "Really papa?" She teased him, making the tips of his ears go red.

"Don't make me angry." Sasuke looked away with his arms crossed, hiding his displeasure. "Lets go Nagi."

"Papa-!"

"Listen to me." Sasuke commanded him, making Nagi twist his face and cry more. Sasuke looked over at Naruto who was on the couch, both laughing and sad at Nagi's sadness.

"Papa will stay with you until you fall asleep." Y/N said with a smile. Nagi stopped crying and wiped his sniffling nose. He looked up at Sasuke happily. Sasuke was frowning at Y/N.

"You always make me out to be the bad guy." Sasuke grunted when she walked over, wrapping her arms around his waist. She tucked her head into his chest and looked upwards, batting her eyes. "Babe no." He said softly, staring at her as she smiled gently.

"If you want I'll come with you." She smiled when Sasuke leaned forward to press his head against hers. She was so manipulative he noted. He gave a smirk at the thought.

"You're my favorite girl." Sasuke purred as he leaned against her. "You've always been my only girl." Sasuke promised her, placing his lips on the tips of her forehead. Y/N smiled eagerly.

"Good. Papa and I will take you to your room." Y/N looked at Sasuke with an amused wiggle of her eyebrows. Nagi smiled innocently.

"Good." Nagi bounded forward and gave her a cute smile. Sasuke sighed and watched as Nagi excitedly held out his hand to Y/N, squeezing hers excitedly.

"You're gonna sing to me right?" Nagi asked Y/N excitedly. Y/N laughed out loud as she swayed his hand.

"I've haven't sung since I was your age, sweetie." Y/N giggled. Sasuke nodded.

"It sounds horrible." He noted to the child, making him laugh loud. Naruto was covering his mouth with his hand, trying to stifle his laughs.

"You guys are jerks." Y/N stomped her feet and looked up at Sasuke with soft eyes. He chuckled at her. She smiled and watched as Nagi tapped danced in between the two.

"Don't worry momma, I like it." Nagi smiled. "Daddys just lieing." Sasuke glared half heartedly at the squirt, eventually just cracking a smile.

"Nagi, make sure you say goodbye to Naruto-kun." Y/N said with a smile as Nagi dropped her hand to wave goodnight at Naruto. "Goodbye Naruto." Nagi waved at him as Y/N and Sasuke left the room, Nagi yawning.