🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 43🎂

You guys are so spoiled ❤️Third update today 😂

"Y/N we need you here. Whoever is controlling these we gotta leave to someone else." Suigetsu muttered. Y/N tense, her arms up as she glared at the imposing beast.

"I don't think there's someone doing this." Juugo muttered. "These animals, I recognize them. They escaped from a neighboring village, my animals told me the stories." He muttered, clenching his fists.

"Okay, do you think they're all here, that the village is safe?" Y/N muttered.

"I don't know, but I can sense a lot of action outside. I'm sure they're working on it." Juugo muttered. "We work together."

"We do." Y/N nodded. "We take down every bastard in here. Not one civilian harmed." Y/N made a promise. Karin nodded.

"These bastards aren't going to ruin my night and live." Karin scoffed.

"I've got the big boy." Suigetsu smirked up at the giant tilting its head at all the food on the floor.

Y/N didn't waste any time, kicking her heels off. "I'll take points." She made hand signals, ten of her appearing next to Karin.

"Escort them outside, I'll keep them off your clones." Juugo lifted his hand to his mouth, biting his thumb hard.

The group scattered, a room filled with shrieking and animals growled as they fought hand to hand with the monsters. Y/N was moving fast, a bolt of lightning the only evidence she was there. She was flashing in between the crowd, her feet connected with hardened scales as she knocked them back.

Karin tore one's head off, an angry look on her face as she was covered in blood. "Great, now my nights are really ruined." She huffed, throwing the large scaly body to the floor. Y/N was still zooming around, her fist punching holes in every which one around the floor.

Suigetsu sliced the cable for the stage lights where the large beat was standing. He then absorbed into the floor, a large pool of water spreading across the stage as he worked on a trap.

Y/N hadn't noticed there was one of the beasts sneaking up to her. She turned around just in time to see one launch at her. She bared her arms in front of her to block, not ready to defend. It shrieked in pain as a heel went into its head, Karin stomped on its head like a marshmallow. "You good babe?" She chuckled. Karin howled.

"These stupid bastards ruined my dress." Karin howled, unanimous. "Tonight was supposed to be a girls night. How dare they?" She dropped it hard.

Y/N smiled, running into Karin's arms.
"My hero." She teased. Karin sucked her teeth.

"Whatever dork, let's clean the house." There were only a few left they noticed as they turned around. Juugo was slamming them like crazy, screeches and claws scratching against the floor.

"Wow." Y/N whispered as the girls turned around at the complete light show. The stage was suddenly lit up with shards of electricity and bolts, the girls watching in awe as the stage turned completely white. The giant beast fell to the floor, screeching in pain as it was knocked out from the intense electric currents running through it. "Your boyfriends kinda sexy when he puts his brain to it." Y/N winked at her.

Karin nodded in awe as she watched. "Tell me about it.. HEY!" She snapped on Y/N who left her side with a giggle. They each went back to battle.

........................

"Kiba." Nagi whined. "Is mom okay?" Nagi was worried as Kiba quickly got them home. "Why are those dinosaurs from my book there?"

"I don't know." Kiba sighed, quickly putting the kids in the living room. "You gotta stay here kids. It sounds like they need my help out there."