🎂Naruto x Reader X Sasuke Affair 29🎂

Y/N bit her lip, forcing herself to stand as she narrowed her eyes. A giant machine was leering over her, standing in between her and the monsters. She accepted her fate, death by her fate seemed fitting. She turned her head to hear a tsk, Sakura shaking her head at her. "I can't believe you're gonna give up like the weak person you are."

"No." Y/N mumbled, her arms barred against a monster as she avoided it's bites.

"No, you will. And I'll be so happy." Sakura smirked, shaking her head at the girl as she crushed its brain against the giant robot's leg. Y/N was picked up by it, startled but amazed as Nagi's face looked at her from within the glass.

"Just stay still." He mouthed to her, pointing behind her. Three other robots were moving around, and she recognized Ko sitting inside comfortably another one as they crushed monster after monster.

"Why don't you just die Y/N?" Sakura mumbled in a mocking of her voice. "Go and die, and I'll have Sasuke-kun all to myself." Those words shocked something in the core of Y/N.

An anger filled within her, causing her hair to go completely white as she burned with electricity. She shook visibility, Nagi tilting his head in worry as her chakra visibly and violently snapped around her. "JUST DIE Y/N! YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED A LONG TIME AGO!" Sakura howled in anger. Y/N blinked, turning around as she back flipped off the monster. "GIVE UP LIKE YOU ALWAYS WANTED!" Sakura pleaded as Y/N moved too quickly for the human eye.

She moved with the speed of a god, her hands smashing brains as easily as one would crush a tomato as she ran fast. Everytime she grabbed one, the electricity singed them hard. An entire horde of the monsters were wiped  out with one blow as her chakra exploded. "What are you doing?!" Sakura cried out, despair written all over her face as she watched the anger explode all over Y/N.

"I'll kill you." Y/N laughed aloud, her voice cracking as she threw her head back in a bellowing laugh. Sakura was screaming for cover as Y/N moved in between the robots, her foot smashing a hole straight into the large hill of bodies. "I'll kill you all!" She screamed as she turned in a spin, slashing her fists down to destroy the horde that was threatening to kill them on. Sakura watched in awe as Y/N moved powerfully, her chakra unforgiving as she showed no mercy on the battlefield. She then turned and ran, stabbing Sakura through the heart with a fist full of electricity to the heart. Sakura dropped to the floor, screaming loudly.

Y/N screamed as arms wrapped around her. She was suddenly pinned to the floor, her chakra disappearing as she could feel the familiar aura surrounding her. She sobbed against Naruto, him rocking her in his lap. "Shush." He shushed her happily, surveying her for injuries as her hair turned back to normal. Naruto ignored the zaps as he squeezed her arms tightly, his nose buried into her neck as he waited for her to calm herself down.

"Y/N, shush." He ordered her lightly, rubbing her hair as she quieted her sobs. She looked around to see the room nearly empty. Nagi had slid out of his robot and was peering at her over Naruto's shoulder.

"Are you okay momma?" He innocently asked. "I'm sure I can get you an antidote for that." Nagi placed his hand and felt her forehead as Y/N cried, nodding in relief.

"Why are you out of your room?!" She then turned on him, making him flinch as Ko grabbed onto him scared. "You kids put yourself in so much danger. Did you have any idea how many of those things were down here? What could they do?" Y/N yelled at them as two more appeared behind Nagi. Nagi smiled sheepishly.

"I told you she cared." He bragged to his friends behind him. Ko clapped her hands together as she smiled at Y/N.

"That was so adorbs Nagi's mommy!" Ko screamed, clapping her hands. "The way you fought all those monsters was so cool! Who knew Nagi picked a bad ass for his mommy." Ko cursed, making the other kids laugh.