🎂Naruto x Reader x Sasuke Affair 35🎂

"Well, is anyone going to tell me?" Y/N said, tapping her foot against the floor annoyed at Sasuke's shocked face. She turned to Naruto, who blushed and rubbed the back of his hair.

"Nothing doll, Sasuke and I were just talking about some things." Naruto chuckled nervously. She wrapped her robe around her tighter, narrowing her eyes as she stared at him. Under pressure, Naruto tried his best not to hyperventilate.

"It was all Sasuke!" He instantly said, jumping away from the now angry boy. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, it's nothing!" Sasuke said to the now curious girl.

"Hey Papa, can I get my cut?" Jataro said, looking up at him sheepishly. Sasuke blinked.

"No. A child should stay in a child's place." Sasuke gritted his teeth. Jataro smirked.

"Cut of what?" Y/N asked. Jataro looked back at her, then at Sasuke. Sasuke paled.

"No and you will listen to me." Sasuke commanded him. Jataro sighed as he walked over to Y/N. 

"Tell me the truth Jataro." Y/N fixed him with a look. Jataro nodded, a sigh as he looked back at Sasuke.

"I heard Papa talking about something." Jataro whimpered, making Sasuke glare. Y/N patted the boys shoulder, ignoring Naruto who was biting his nails as he hid against the wall.

"Dobe do something, she's mad at me right now." Sasuke said, but Naruto shook his head.

"No Sasuke you did it." Naruto looked away it's his arms crossed.

"What was he talking about?" Y/N asked Jataro. Jataro pointed a finger at Sasuke, his eye brow raised.

"Last chance papa." Jataro smirked.

Sasuke huffed. "I don't even care if she knows." Sasuke said defiantly as he turned away. "She can't stop me from caring."

"Okay Papa." Jataro smirked and then turned to Y/N so she could see his teary face. "It's not something nice boys should say momma." Jataro sighed.

Y/N shook her head at him. "I won't be mad, just tell me kiddo."

"Papa was talking to Uncle Naruto about how his wife has a big butt. And an even better one than yours!" Jataro said, making every adult in the room drop their jaw.

Y/N blinked as Sasuke began sputtering. "You little lying brat. I would never say that!"

"Boruto let's go find your sister!" Naruto squeaked as he grabbed the confused toddler and began running past Y/N in the hallway. Y/N gave Sasuke a blank look and then back to Jantaro.

"If that's what he likes that's on him Jataro." Y/N snickered. Jataro pouted. Y/N patted him on the back and moved on. "Is that what you were trying to collect ransom on?" Y/N asked as Jataro nodded softly.

Sasuke paled at the calm look on Y/N's face as she guided the boy to the door. She looked too calm. She was very calm.

He knew her way too much to know that she was just acting.

"Will you please go easy on papa?" Jataro asked. Y/N nodded, a twitch in her eye as she shut the door. Sasuke backed up until his back was against the wall.

"Y/N, I don't like Sakura like that. She pales in comparison to you." Sasuke said as she walked closer. Y/N smiled.

"Oh Sasuke-kun." Y/N unwrapped the ribbon around her robe as Sasuke's eyes widened at her nudity underneath. "I know very well that not true." She whispered seductively until she was pressed against him.