mystery boy - mikey w.

Third person

Third person

Being friends with Mikey was...different. He lived a private life, and you were the opposite. Your a track star, he's a basketball star. Being around mikey made you enjoy the quiet life more. He taught you things no one else did, he stayed down when no one else did.

Senior year came around, and you look at mikey differently. You love his smile, his tattoos, the way he treats you, how he is around your family, and most importantly him just being him.

No one knows you and mikey date.

Everyone sees you as his best friend he tells everything to, but in reality your his whole world and more+.

"Class dismissed." You packed up your belongings and headed off to the library. It was now lunch, you and mikey would have these small lunch dates in the library, away from all the noise and catastrophe.

You plopped down at your normal table ducked off to the back. Pulling out your phone opening up to your instagram feed.

"always on that phone" mikey stated popping up out of nowhere, causing you to jump. "Shit you scared tf outta me, don't do that" you closed out instagram to focus on him.

Mikey plopped in the chair next you scooting closer. He places the bag of food on the table. "What's for lunch today?" You smiled at him admiring his features.

One thing you loved about mikey was his facial features. "Chinese food" he started sharing out yours and his food.

"oh yay, I hope you got me-" you started to say but was cut off. "Chicken teriyaki on a stick with white rice, no onions no bean sprouts." Mikey finished up what your going to say.

"Oh boy you ain't even let me say it first." You smacked his harm playfully chuckling after.

"Cause I know you what you want alr" he poped open his food, grabbing a fork from the bag.

"so how's your day?"

Mikey wiped his mouth with a napkin. "It's cool." He said biting into his egg roll.

"Listen I got to ask you something, if you don't mind" he faced you, making direct eye contact.

You tapped your phone twice to check the time. "All ears" you grinned at him to continue.

"Do you want to announce we're dating?" He turned to face you. "I never thought about that..."

"I mean it's no rush yk but we been together for 7 months now yk." He placed another spoonful of rice into his mouth.

You thought about what mikey was saying for a min. 

How will everyone react?

Will people like you?

What does this mean for him?

You invest in your thoughts more. "Y/n" mikey interrupted your thoughts, looking at you very closely.

"Sorry, I was thinking about this whole thing."

"and I know i like a private life but in all honesty, im ready to show my girl off." He says wiping the corner of my mouth with his thumb.

You analyzed his face for couple of secs.. "ok" you say giving in.

"really?"

"Yes mikey" yoh chuckle before you dip your piece of chicken into soy sauce. You and mikey continue eating for the rest of the lunch period before it's time to rap things up.

"Will I see you later, after practice?" He stands up lifting my chin up so my attention is towards him. "yea mommy wants over for dinner." You say standing up, hugging onto his waist.

"I love you baby..." mikey says looking down at you grinning.

"I love you too"

Liked by Mikey, TheShadeRoom, and 18

Liked by Mikey, TheShadeRoom, and 18.6k others
y/nlovesyu_: babyboy🩵 @Mikey

Comments disabled

Liked by y/nlovesyu, bostonceltics, and 171

Liked by y/nlovesyu, bostonceltics, and 171.8k others
Mikey: forever us🤞🏾❤️‍🔥 @y/nlovesyu_

y/nlovesyu_: mwah 💋
Liked by Mikey

mikeyxmee: ladies she took our man🙄

jadaw: cute or wtv😂
↪️y/nfanpage1_: stop being a hating ass bitch😒
Liked by y/nlovesyu_

...

hey hey 🙃

Request our opennnn 😛

ima go write another one cause I got an amazing idea 💋

mani out 🩵